Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maybe try to find some ghost spicy boys, aka dead red ants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

the friendship that joel and joel's friend have is really special. i get the feeling that they're actually friends in the real world.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maybe joel can buy a grilled cheese sandwich in the parking lot like a normal phish show experience

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:hai: :synpa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

What time is it no seriously what time is it I'm really confused how did I get here. Oh look Joel and his friend are enjoying some marijuana together in a nice field or something.

while i enjoy this image i'm fairly sure a wide swath of our byob audience cannot read an analog clock sid, i do appreciate the authenticity though

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jinh posted:

A wonderful way to go out.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

Will we ever see ol' Ghosty Joel again? No we will not he has found eternal peace. Thanks guys this was the most fun I've had drawing in a really long time and I can feel myself improving a lot!

imho just keep drawing and creating, it's an incredible outlet and its fun and i like your stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

I drew this snail idk where to put this snail I can remove it if it doesn't fit here now that the tale has ended

thank you sid :love: