Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

Ol' Ghosty Joel was supposed to be regular Joel but I used digital markers to color him and I didn't use enough to make him opaque so he's a ghost now. He's incredibly bored he has a really nice place with just the absolute best of the best gradient wallpaper and dang look at that hardwood I bet that took 2 minutes to draw and color. What should he do guys he really has trouble deciding what actions to take ever since the death thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Wow Joel is insanely glad you guys suggested this he hasn't had this much fun since he found out you can still touch yourself after you die, believe it or not that loses the lustre pretty fast

SIDS Vicious

okay I am warning you this is going to be Joel's friend I'm super lazy

SIDS Vicious

Joel and his friend who I am honestly really not sure about the state of life of are having a great time playing catch wow he forgot what it was like to even interact with someone else let alone play this is freaking awesome

SIDS Vicious

SIDS Vicious

SIDS Vicious

They're on their way to a sweet Phish cover band in their trusty BYOB shoe!

SIDS Vicious

Joel have been on drugs since the overdose

SIDS Vicious

What a crowd showed up for this Fishh concert, top Phish cover band in the world

SIDS Vicious

I didn't want to racially code anyone so they live in Doug world now

SIDS Vicious

SIDS Vicious

What time is it no seriously what time is it I'm really confused how did I get here. Oh look Joel and his friend are enjoying some marijuana together in a nice field or something.

SIDS Vicious

what's an analog clock

SIDS Vicious

We have discovered thanks to everyone's hard work but especially oelhawks suggestion, Joel found what was keeping him tied to his earthly plane was the remainder of his stash. Rest in peace Joel and friend we will all miss you but we're so happy you get to move on to the next realm of existence.

SIDS Vicious

Will we ever see ol' Ghosty Joel again? No we will not he has found eternal peace. Thanks guys this was the most fun I've had drawing in a really long time and I can feel myself improving a lot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

I drew this snail idk where to put this snail I can remove it if it doesn't fit here now that the tale has ended