Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster

.. that you can fit your whole fist in to get the last little bit of salsa without busting up a bunch of chips and getting frustrated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster

Sid Vicious posted:

You can transfer salsa to a bowl or even a larger jar if you try, or so I've heard I just smash the top off when it starts getting low, yeah sometimes I cut my hand a lot but it adds a bit of tang you know

But then what will I eat my cereal out of?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ClamdestineBoyster

I was thinking, and here me out on this one guys, about some sort of electrostatic device that would make crumbled chips stick to your hand so you can dip it in the jar and lick the chibs and salsa off. So this device is essentially a piece of wool mounted vertically on plywood. There is a fake hand holding a balloon, and a small motor to make the fake hand rub the balloon on the wool. You put a gold anode on the thumb and a zinc and copper diode on the pinky, and then you hook the other end to your hand similarly so the static transfers, then you roll your hands in crushed chips and jam it down in the jar. Now your hand is covered in snack and you can put that last bit of salsa to good use. Literally everyone should have one of these mounted in their kitchen, there’s not a good excuse not to really.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!