Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Been meaning to make a thread about Bhutan for a while and spinz said I should post it. (DONT SCROLL DOWN AT WORK)

Many people have not heard of Bhutan, it is a small country of people adjacent to Tibet.

It is widely regarded as the happiest country on earth, as a website explains:

Bhutan is the last standing Buddhist Kingdom in the World and, until recently, has preserved much of their culture since the 17th century by avoiding globalization and staying isolated from the world. Bhutan only allows a certain number of foreigners into the country each year, and the two hundred dollars a day that must be paid by every traveler is a deterrent for many. Internet, television, and western dress were banned from the country up until ten years ago. But over the past ten years globalization has begun to change in Bhutan, but things remain perfectly balanced.

This peaceable kingdom is ruled over by the Dragon King, Wangchuk, and his beautiful wife Dragon Queen Jetsun

The Dragon King wears a distinctive crown, unique in all the world. Often confused with a chicken, the animal on top is actually a raven!

The Bhutanese were a fierce proud warrior people in the past, and this heritage is reflected in the scary skulls displayed on each side of the Raven Crown.

Don't mess with bhutan!

Many people wonder, what is the secret to the happiness of this mountain kingdom? I now know the answer.

The Bhutanese have a strong relationship with dicks. Every house must be painted with one to bring happiness and good luck!

Bhutan! A land of great beauty and happiness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I love this country

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Cum bar, huh

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

You know what... good for them.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Well come

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
change my name to RESTAURANT CUM BAR

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
I like dicks but never thought of painting on my house. I’m re evaluating

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
How did we all not know of this before?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Bhutan invented GNH (gross national happiness)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness
rather than economic health, it measures the collective happiness and well-being of a population
maximizing it is the goal of the Bhutan government, designated in their constitution

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Cubone posted:

rather than economic health, it measures the collective happiness and well-being of a population
maximizing it is the goal of the Bhutan government, designated in their constitution

It is a magical place

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

flick3r
Apr 22, 2011
This is the reason the world has gone to poo poo. Because this majestic place has closed itself off.. Hiding its wonderful influence from all the lost souls of the world.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Who you calling a dickhead, dickhead?!?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wow I just had an epiphany looking at that painted misshapen penis and realising that it's actually two painted penises tied together :staredog:

AotC
May 16, 2010

Handicraft eh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If you Google there is so much I'm overwhelmed

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is this where dickbutt is from?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Chinatown posted:

is this where dickbutt is from?

no its where a genocide happened

https://www.hrw.org/news/2008/02/01/bhutans-ethnic-cleansing

e: sorry apparently the Human Rights Watch organization calls it an "ethnic cleansing" which should tell you everything you need to know about this org

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Cubone posted:

Also somehow this involves herding ethnic Nepalese into camps and forcing them out of the country?

But yes the penises are great.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I first learned about bhutan in a book written by some british diplomat who lived in tibet for decades during the late 19th and maybe early 20th century and he said the bhutanese were all big mean dudes who carried two swords and nobody liked them maybe he was right

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s like a place where graffiti is neither illegal nor subject to peer review. :hmmyes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The greatest place on earth

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

:dong:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Those are a lot of dicks. Can we draw some vaginas too?

horse_ebookmarklet
Oct 6, 2003

can I play too?
OP do you have a a Bhutanese Passport?
for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
My Bhutan loving loves dicks but I feel like this country has me beat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BasicLich posted:

e: sorry apparently the Human Rights Watch organization calls it an "ethnic cleansing" which should tell you everything you need to know about this org

what does this have to do with penises?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Chinatown posted:

what does this have to do with penises?

if youve got a bone to prick i will refer you back to the subject at hand

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BasicLich posted:

sounds like they made quite the boner

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i buy a lot of bhutan to make high quality wax. if you smoke enough of it the penises on the walls reenact the music video of "take on me"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

sounds like they made quite the boner

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm an expert in body language and when a penis does this it means it's scared

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer
Girl!
I want to take you to a cum bar

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Young me thought Bhutan was cool because they had the coolest flag in the world:

Knowing what I know now, that dragon probably symbolizes a penis and it's grasping four testicles in its talons.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

BasicLich posted:

I'm not sure genocide sounds any better or worse than "ethnic cleansing". They seem almost interchangeable to me but maybe I'm misinformed

that penis is about to beat your loving face in for the five bucks you owe him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Play posted:

I'm not sure genocide sounds any better or worse than "ethnic cleansing". They seem almost interchangeable to me but maybe I'm misinformed

that penis is about to beat your loving face in for the five bucks you owe him

I guess the technical definition is that a genocide involves killing the people where "ethnic cleansing" involves deporting them all?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I must make a pilgrimage before I die to the land of painted dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

suddenly i'm seeing just how flawed western society really is