Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Bhutan: Full of hope and throwin' rope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

Strigil posted:

Seriously, I am incredibly mad about *turns around* awwww that dick is smiling at me while riding a bike. What was I mad about?

genocide?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Clibanarius posted:

Human Rights Watch is a mouthpiece of the American imperial state, meant to propagandize against future targets within the liberal war hawk set. Whom among us doesn't enjoy wokely invading and destroying nations in the pursuit of defending LGBTQIA rights or whatever.

edit: That is to say, they committed ethnic cleansing. But HRW adding the strategic quotation marks to put it in doubt in the readers' minds is part of what they do. Will Bhutan serve as a useful tool in fighting China? We'll know when SUDDENLY a bunch of liberal human rights groups find shocking evidence that the stories about genocide were overblown!

This is what a tankie looks like.

Murder whoever you want, as long as you are opposing the US, the most milquetoast hegemon the world has ever had

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Strategic Tea posted:

This is what a tankie looks like.

Murder whoever you want, as long as you are opposing the US, the most milquetoast hegemon the world has ever had

Don't dog my boys the Achaemenids like this.

Strigil
Oct 26, 2004

necroid posted:

genocide?

Joke?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Yamantaka, The Destroyer of Death AND that pussy.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

bij posted:

Yamantaka, The Destroyer of Death AND that pussy.

Took me a second to realize he was holding a person there, and not his massive, massive penis.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Clibanarius posted:

Human Rights Watch is a mouthpiece of the American imperial state, meant to propagandize against future targets within the liberal war hawk set. Whom among us doesn't enjoy wokely invading and destroying nations in the pursuit of defending LGBTQIA rights or whatever.

edit: That is to say, they committed ethnic cleansing. But HRW adding the strategic quotation marks to put it in doubt in the readers' minds is part of what they do. Will Bhutan serve as a useful tool in fighting China? We'll know when SUDDENLY a bunch of liberal human rights groups find shocking evidence that the stories about genocide were overblown!

Sir this is a thread about dick paintings, please see yourself back to cspam. Turns out most governments loving suck.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Clibanarius posted:

I don't know if Bhutan will be used as a pawn in the upcoming Cold War 2. India sees Bhutan as it's little brother and they currently they keep the Chinese at bay.

E: Drew Binsky makes good videos. He's on a mission to visit every country in the world. They often seem a little bit sanitized though - not one single penis in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWlPV6at38

The Tiger's Nest. Buddhist temple. As someone who's deathly afraid of heights I find these things fascinating.

Valko fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 30, 2020

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Someone should really press Bhutan on their human rights violations

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Well it sure as poo poo won't be India!

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Human rights workers have tried to investigate Bhutan, but every time, they end up waking up in a 300-rupee room above a Cum Bar, staring up at the ceiling fan through a blinding hangover, trying to piece together what happened the previous night. And then they always immediately leave the country, very quietly, and never speak of it again.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Chicken Butt posted:

Human rights workers have tried to investigate Bhutan, but every time, they end up waking up in a 300-rupee room above a Cum Bar, staring up at the ceiling fan through a blinding hangover, trying to piece together what happened the previous night. And then they always immediately leave the country, very quietly, and never speak of it again.

If every blade of the ceiling fan isn't a dick I'm going to be dissapointed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guys I’m beginning to suspect there is a dark underside to the Bhutanese regime.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah it is called a taint

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Phony Horse posted:

Also in Bhutan:

The Dzongkha writing here would be pronounced in Tibetan as Ka'zin Sakhang, or 'Ka'zin restaurant.' Not sure if that's a Dzongkha word, or if the restaurant owner likes the idea of naming his restaurant 'Cousin restaurant' in English and then worked backwards from there?!

Lodin posted:

According to Wikipedia the actual name of Bhutan is Dzongkha and that makes more sense.

The name of Bhutan is generally given as Drukyul ('land of the dragon' in Tibetan), while the language is Dzongkha ('language of the dzong,' or fortress)

Electro-Boogie Jack fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 31, 2020

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Bhutan has a dish called Ema Datshi which is basically just a fuckton of really hot peppers, onions, and garlic simmered and a couple of different cheeses you dump on top of rice or eat with naan and it's amazing

Wizchine posted:

Young me thought Bhutan was cool because they had the coolest flag in the world:

Knowing what I know now, that dragon probably symbolizes a penis and it's grasping four testicles in its talons.

they're clearly Dragonballs you goddamn pleb

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
"Genocide is bad!" america writes on a small rock, before hurling it at the transparent wall of it's house.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ah yes, a thread filled with penises on GBS. Perhaps it is time everyone learned of this little thing called ethnic cleansing *chuckles to self* it is the perfect time

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Bhutan is a land of contrasts.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Fattest PI posted:

"Genocide is bad!" america writes on a small rock, before hurling it at the transparent wall of it's house.

If you think we don’t want :d2a: then you aren’t paying attention.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

hakimashou posted:

lol dang i was gonna post this like a year ago but i was worried i'd get banned because it was dick pics in gbs but instead it gets stickied at the top long live SA 2.0 :eyepop:

they got crazy dick monster statues they sell too

Mr. Lobe posted:

I want to collect them all
Poke-a-mom....?

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

davidspackage posted:

Someone should really press Bhutan on their human rights violations

:f5h::hmmyes:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Two right hands !

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Fun Fact: Bhutan is carbon-negative!

If everyone lived like the Bhutanese, Earth would not be staring down climate armageddon!

CARBON-NEGATIVE MAN, BHUTAN:

BHUTAN:

THIMPHU (CAPITAL), BHUTAN:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
PUNAKHA DZONG, BHUTAN:

quote:

The Punakha Dzong, also known as Pungthang Dewa chhenbi Phodrang (meaning "the palace of great happiness or bliss"[1][2]), is the administrative centre of Punakha District in Punakha, Bhutan. Constructed by Ngawang Namgyal, 1st Zhabdrung Rinpoche, in 1637–38,[1][3] it is the second oldest and second-largest dzong in Bhutan and one of its most majestic structures.[1][4] The dzong houses the sacred relics of the southern Drukpa Lineage of the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism, including the Rangjung Kharsapani and the sacred remains of Ngawang Namgyal and the tertön Pema Lingpa.

Punakha Dzong was the administrative center and the seat of the Government of Bhutan until 1955 when the capital was moved to Thimphu.[2][4][5] It is listed as a tentative site in Bhutan's Tentative List for UNESCO inclusion.

In view of the healthy climate in the region, Punakha is the winter capital of Bhutan. The head of the clergy of Bhutan with his entourage of monks spend the winter in this dzong.[7] Jacaranda trees grow around the dzong, blooming with mauve flowers in the spring.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

naem
May 29, 2011

Phony Horse posted:

Also in Bhutan:

**perfect strangers theme song**

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

drat that dude is lucky to get to see that

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Homey in a snapback drawing cum murals.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I wonder if it's possible to draw a dick that would have their neighbors saying it's too obscene. There have been plenty of examples in the PYF worst tattoos thread.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Yvershek posted:

I wonder if it's possible to draw a dick that would have their neighbors saying it's too obscene. There have been plenty of examples in the PYF worst tattoos thread.

They make some masks in Bhutan that i think were too obscene even with the NWS tags its the nose is the dong and the mouth is the lady's part with hair around it and the nose dong goes into the mouth.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
they are also good for water:

and for archery

and for looking at stuff

and pointing at stuff

Fly Bhutan Air

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

the pink panther passport to peril song about bhutan left out the part about all the dicks

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Don't mind if I do

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

hakimashou posted:

Fly Bhutan Air

“At this time, we’d like to invite our frequent-flyer customers to climb aboard, if y’know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge.”

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Maybe, penises are good but human rights violations, are bad ??

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The answer is somewhere in the middle because ACKSHULLY it's all about whether Bhutan is being criticised by the top secret *checks notes* human rights charities of the USA.

(A country the people being tortured will never see or give a poo poo about)

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Bhutan realizes that you draw dicks everywhere people will focus on that and not your other behavior. Pretty genius tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Penis nazis :argh: