Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

I can't believe Pig with Huge Balls just got dethroned, what the hell 2020

edit: Didn't see the other pig balls thread, my bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

bus hustler posted:

I hear this guy loves poo poo

lmao the balls on that pig

and the one behind him

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

My pig balls so large
They swangin'
Poop on they balls gonna be so dirty

(Pig balls gonna be so dirty, pig balls gonna be so dirty)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Posting on the turd page

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Mar 23, 2021

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I bet the poop falls right off those jiggly balls.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

sincx posted:

uh.... you sure about that?

Well, yes. All the piss would have come out of the balls. And the poop would have missed the now much smaller balls on the way down. This isn't rocket science dude

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I came for pig poop balls. I am not disappointed.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
He got nuts like a truck, truck, truck

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

One thing most dudes never realize is you can poop on your own balls whenever you want. You don't even need huge pig balls. Just take your hand and grind your balls all up in there when you poo. Now you're a superstar.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

poverty goat posted:

One thing most dudes never realize is you can poop on your own balls whenever you want. You don't even need huge pig balls. Just take your hand and grind your balls all up in there when you poo. Now you're a superstar.

pls dont steal my onlyfans idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

poverty goat posted:

Werewolf Jones is that you