Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Intruder posted:

Every time Dontrelle comes up I'm forced to confront the fact that xie was right
What'd he say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
A single 10th place vote in an award where they only acknowledge the top 3 places just means you personally like Ryan Tepera.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

elentar posted:

How do steroids help your batting average
They help with basically all athletic pursuits

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Rays owner doubledowned on the Tampa/Montreal split city plan

Montreal Rays lets go
0% chance

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Nodoze posted:

I thought the NBA didn't make that much money and thats why they have a salary cap and that stupid rear end salary structure they have. Man the players got hosed in their cba
A season mostly out of the pandemic vs a season entirely in the pandemic

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

No way does he stay with them the whole time.
Would be cool if he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah how the gently caress did the Cubs go from looking like a budding dynasty in 2016 to reverting back to being the Cubs?
The amount of "budding dynasties" that become dynasties is extremely low. They had a good collection of young talent and money but several of those did not pan out and they cut spending after winning the World Series. They still made the playoffs 5 times in 6 years and were like a 94 win team on average in that period.