Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I still can’t loving believe the Covid Turner subplot right at the last second, writers really stretching at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/nypmetro/status/1321592614509039617

LOL. This would be pretty funny if BdB kills the Mets sale and everyone around here hates him even more.

Never seen the word hizzoner used before and I find it extremely annoying. Is that used commonly or just in this rag?

Also lolmets

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Cool let’s rename the senate the House of Lords and ignore it

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

You can't just make someone an all-time great based on their six best years, where they won two World Series, and won three Cy Youngs and won a league MVP.

lol ok

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Me too. I have also done this easy feat.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spoeank posted:

2010 - NL West wins
2012 - NL West wins
2014 - NL West wins
2016 - NL West does not win
*enter the chaos realm*
2018 - NL West does not win
2020 - NL West wins
*exit the chaos realm*

:stare:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Turner was exposing everyone in the clubhouse, hotel and field prior to the test result being reported, to be fair. Part of the whole loving issue here (and in the White House lol) is that you can transmit the virus when you have asymptomatic disease and potentially test negative.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spoeank posted:

oh so its fine that justin turner licked every dodger on the lips after he tested positive nm

Yah

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv25_DFR2k

George Brett: here's 3 minutes of telling y'all how many times I poo poo myself. BTW, who's pitching tonight?.

Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

They’re prob talking about lost revenue?