Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound

Lulu and Rockit both look like lovely cats and I wish them the best of health.

Here's a photo of Scoops where you can see how big he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scoops is a Large Adult Son and I love him very much.

Lulu and Rokit are also very loved, please give them each as many pats as they will tolerate and wish them good health from me, youre pal, Hamjobs.

xcheopis

Megabound posted:

Lulu and Rockit both look like lovely cats and I wish them the best of health.

Here's a photo of Scoops where you can see how big he is.

He is a big fellow! With cute little toes!

See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!

FutonForensic

Big Scoops

by Khanstant

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buy that big cat an amount imo

GATOS Y VATOS

Teddy Thunders posted:

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

pls let cat

Megabound

I'll check in with him and see what he has to say this afteroon.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

I tried real hard to get a picture of guinea pig nips but I just got a really shocked pig that kept licking me for some reason?

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

I tried real hard to get a picture of guinea pig nips but I just got a really shocked pig that kept licking me for some reason?

Ahhhh, that look!

See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

RickRogers posted:

Hahahaha

Love this