Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

High quality boop-spot

See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS

FutonForensic

https://i.imgur.com/r4rBnZM.mp4

by Khanstant

xcheopis

Poor neglected baby!

See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!

cruft

Did you know dogs like bananas? I didn't. But it goes beyond begging, Ruby loves eating banana. IDGI, I was told dogs don't eat plants.

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dogs will eat anything you put in front of them with enough enthusiasm or enough sugar.

xcheopis

cruft posted:

Did you know dogs like bananas? I didn't. But it goes beyond begging, Ruby loves eating banana. IDGI, I was told dogs don't eat plants.

Dogs are omnivores!

Crusader

progress that shields us from the terrors of an uncertain future

adorable

:wq

cruft

xcheopis posted:

Dogs are omnivores!

Every time we go to buy dog food, I have to remind myself that our dog, if left to her own devices, would be eating trash.

Still, I was surprised by the banana thing. She won't eat oranges or apples, for instance. Maybe bananas more closely resemble decomposing trash.

xcheopis

cruft posted:

Every time we go to buy dog food, I have to remind myself that our dog, if left to her own devices, would be eating trash.

Still, I was surprised by the banana thing. She won't eat oranges or apples, for instance. Maybe bananas more closely resemble decomposing trash.

Dogs: The deader, the better!

My cat Kiku-san once stole a piece of fried tofu and actually ate it, despite my yelling that she was an obligate carnivore and grabbing it from my plate didn't count as "stalk and kill my prey"

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

cruft posted:

try baby carrots sometime. my lil feller is crazy about em

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Beans will loving cut you over any and all non-citrus fruit.

Citrus is a NO, NO THANK YOU, I SAID NO THANK YOU food.

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

Beans will loving cut you over any and all non-citrus fruit.

Citrus is a NO, NO THANK YOU, I SAID NO THANK YOU food.

yeah citrus seems to be a no thanks from most dogs lolTiger used to love eating lemons that had fallen off the tree and fermented though and would get quite drunk on them.

Ass-penny

Danger is a sleepy baby.

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

Danger is a sleepy baby.

Would gently pet the little paw.

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

yeah citrus seems to be a no thanks from most dogs lolTiger used to love eating lemons that had fallen off the tree and fermented though and would get quite drunk on them.

Tiger and I would've been best friends, real talk. Fermented lemon best lemon.

rear end-penny posted:

Danger is a sleepy baby.

Danger is good baby

2DCAT

cyberdead.

Ass-penny

The picture does not betray her tendency to swat at people when they touch her. She wants the love but she's anxious af, and has actually been a lot better with people the last year or two.

Ass-penny

Megabound

We have a secret 3rd pet that is this possum that has been sneaking into our room and eating the cat food for we don't know how long. The cats are completely chill with it, and they just walk past each other like it ain't no thing.

My wife is now researching possum boxes for them and we're coming up with a name. Very polite possum.

xcheopis

"Got my nose! Wait, no"

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

The picture does not betray her tendency to swat at people when they touch her. She wants the love but she's anxious af, and has actually been a lot better with people the last year or two.

Smudge was like this, poor fellow. He did eventually accept that I wasn't going to hurt him but it took time, patience, and keeping chlorhexidine to hand.

xcheopis

Megabound posted:

We have a secret 3rd pet that is this possum that has been sneaking into our room and eating the cat food for we don't know how long. The cats are completely chill with it, and they just walk past each other like it ain't no thing.

My wife is now researching possum boxes for them and we're coming up with a name. Very polite possum.

You have a moral imperative to make a tiny possum restaurant and take pictures.

cruft

Ruby likes being held, and this is her favorite way to be held. 🤷

biosterous

cruft posted:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PaltryAcclaimedElectriceel.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

vaporslug by deep dish peat moss

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

My orb, that's not a dog, that's an adorable stuffed animal and you can't tell me otherwise.

xcheopis

cruft posted:

Babby.

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

Please continue holding Ruby forever, tia.

Thank you Khanstant for the excellent gobbo
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

prepuce repurposed

neighbor's albino California king snake. I don't recall its name

https://giant.gfycat.com/InformalAridHuia.webm
original vanisher© sig. fair use prohibited

Gramps

prepuce repurposed posted:

biosterous

the most powerful worm???

https://giant.gfycat.com/PaltryAcclaimedElectriceel.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

vaporslug by deep dish peat moss

xcheopis

Gorgeous!
I think my fave is rainbow snakes, though. So dang pretty!

Ass-penny

Good looking snake imo

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

I require more photos of this handsome friend, that's a beautiful snek

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

Aren't you looking after a sweet pup?

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Aren't you looking after a sweet pup?

I am not currently. Beans lives in California with my wife. I get periodic Beans updates.

It's a long story and it makes me very sad.

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

I am not currently. Beans lives in California with my wife. I get periodic Beans updates.

It's a long story and it makes me very sad.

Aw, I'm sorry.

prepuce repurposed

Mormon Nailer posted:

His name is Kobe Bryant and he is hidey rn

https://giant.gfycat.com/InformalAridHuia.webm
original vanisher© sig. fair use prohibited

xcheopis

That's a nice log he's got there. Good location, great view. How much is the mortgage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh my loving god I never thought I would say this but I love Kobe Bryant