Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i come out of the dressing room and pose for mark but he shakes his head, I try several more outfits and get similar responses from mark, his anger grows and he presses stop on the tape player just as right said fred were getting to the chorus of i'm too sexy. he exits the room and slams the door behind him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i found mark sleeping in a broken down ford fiesta parked in front of my house :(

have not enough people been supporting him?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

the core of building shitposting strength is reps.

"knife to meet you"

"again"

"knife to meet you"

"again"

"knife to meet you"

"again"

"knife to meeet you"

"no, no, no! your form is getting sloppy!"

google THIS posted:

MR: Are you a shitposter?

Me: Yes.

MR: I can't hear you, I said ARE YOU A SHITPOSTER?

Me: YES!

MR: (hopefully) And are you into fitness?

Me: Fitness whole burriot in my mouth.

MR: I've taught you all I can.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

mark rippetoe: squeeze your glutes, hard enough that you go crosseyed

me *squeezing my butt real hard*: hnngh

mark rippetoe: heh heh. mark you old scamp. made a fool out of them again with the old squeezy butt trick

me *still crosseyed*: what was that?? what was that mark??

mark rippetoe: heh heh. nothing at all. nothing at all

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Shitposting is the most important thing in life. This is true whether we want it to be or not. As humanity has developed throughout history, shitposting has become less critical to our daily existence, but no less important to our lives. Our posts, more than any other thing we possess, still determines the quality and the quantity of our time here in these forums. Whereas previously our posting strength determined how many emptyquotes we got and whether we got banned, it now merely determines how chill we stay in these trying surroundings we have found ourselves in as world crises have accumulated. But we are still orbs -- our chill existence is, in the final analysis, the only one that actually matters. A cynical misanthrope is not as happy as that same man would be if he were chill. This reality is offensive to some people who would like the GBS or Coupons and Deals to take precedence. It is instructive to see what happens to these very people as they smoke more weed.