Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I bought that book many years ago because a bunch of goons told me to. The first sentence in that book is, no joke, "Physical strength is the most important thing in life." Rippetoe then goes on to explain how some people consider intellectual or spiritual pursuits to be more important, but those people are incorrect, and they'd change their mind if they could squat more. What follows is like 400 pages of the most dense, unreadable anatomy textbook you can imagine, with occasional bits of instruction on how to exercise. I read that whole book and it was the worst experience of my life. 10/10, would recommend.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

I wonder what Mark would say if I asked him why he was so red

blaise rascal

also, what the gently caress does "Bellmawr is Everybody" mean

blaise rascal