Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hateing on the taped show. hate this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lord whoa

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the audio except the announcers is very loud in 'da mix'

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like the way the crowd noise is constant. it makes it feel like aew underground

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he didn't say anything that terrible tony. please calm down

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

matt sydal joining best friends and kind of just going along with what they do even though he doesn't get it would probably get him internet over again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was that last match long? it felt like a few minutes to me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pylons posted:

Eddie didn't even get his first shot at the title because he's The Best, and he's definitely not getting a rematch for that reason either.

yeah it would go against everything he says in his promos if he dismantled anyone in 60 seconds. and it would go against everything he is and does as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't hate them but the aew tag division was more interesting before FTR came in. all the energy is going into this one bad feud that doesn't have anything strong behind it. the idea that those two teams would meet and feud one day is the only thing there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Queefy posted:

do we not like jericho again?

everyone on here loves him but are being respectful that he is a heel. don't be confused by that, my bubby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

luchasaurus should be saying stuff like roar, raaaah, and more. That is his main appeal; with the children. He shouldn't be doing the same joke as orange cassidy where he's actually a regular person who can speak eloquently but chooses to be weird. people doing that aren't worthy of your respect or time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was an awkward chant. if this guy shows up again, how about, "well-here-he-is (clap clap) bischoff in the hiz (clap) ooooooooouse"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chris jericho is high on pills

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man. anything to win. think about that. mjf could wear steel-toed boots or throw chris jericho into a big tub of mimosa or anything

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

look at all of these lumbersnacks if you get my meaning. i'm starving to death and would eat human flesh to stay alive due to the desperation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

true words that nobody wanted to hear: cody rhodes is satoshi kojima's favorite american wrestler

white bread Lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Huntman posted:

drat Pollyanna (i think it was Pollyanna anyways) and Dahlia Black did a spot like that in PROGRESS and it ruled just like that spot

what happened to the poster named that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is their goal in portraying orange cassidy this way. unlucky underdog who does his best but comes up short is a hat that covers up a better hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i agree that he shouldn't win that belt, but would say there is no reason for him to do that match at all though. he doesn't need to be unlucky underdog in the first place

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for insinuating someone "doesn't need a belt" in my earlier posts. that isn't really my meaning. it's more that the wrestler's very unique and over gimmick is somewhat at odds with the thing they've been doing w him lately anyway, in that it should either be different people or happen much later in the public television lifetime of OC

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

im also leyla hirsch getting a title show coming off a loss

if this is an nwa sanctioned match then it would have been made recognized by them and leyla hirsch's record with them. what does that mean? it means her last win was a freelance japanese show in february, and that's why she's getting this match. hope that clears it up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Leyla Hirsch highlight from Yesterday's AEW Dark (sorry about the size, I don't know what I am doing)

she's just small. it's not your fault

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone wants to see it now but hadn't before, here is the link to the timestamp of shida vs hirsch from aew dark yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AxmYC4Hiwo&t=1844s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

serena deeb has been that good for a long time but there is very significant difficulty in performing that job under certain circumstances due to something that no men have to deal with. i don't want to be misinterpreted so i'm not going to say what it is but i imagine most people understand and can respect that i am not putting into question the validity of anyone's decisionmaking or their personal agency.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

abadon went to the hospital and then the morgue and had to crawl out of there just like shadowrun for the super nintendo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how do you play the genesis shadowrun and actually kill enemies. they never stop running full speed into you and you can't gain any distance. i understand i must not have been doing it right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Did Abandon not finish her match they cut?

I know I'd be bummed if I got hurt doing a match and it didn't end up on TV?

i think it was just very awkward, "normal-looking", yet scary as hell and would be upsetting and ruin the mood of watching the rest of the show. i don't believe there was a huge bump that she would be sad to see was all for nothing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eat my fuc. are you a fan of duke, unc, or nc state. or none, or other.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

smikey posted:

Shotguns punch through enemy armor the easiest, also just run if you can early on. Don't ally with the Yakuza because while you get the best deck through their merchant, the mafia that will randomly attack you as you travel all carry shotguns that take you down fast no matter your armor. Mafia will give you the best armor in game, and Yakuza hit squads use SMGs which barely penetrate armor. If you have a cyberdeck, do basic, quick data theft jobs for quick starter money and xp to spend

you're my friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

the question was not addressed to me. but i pull for the wolfpack baby. awuoo

Good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Duke :( I’m sorry, I know everyone hates them. I’m way more into NBA though. Love my failing Panthers too.

everyone hates me as well due to the kentucky wild cats, and i hate you, but only through blood. blood hate is dramatic and interesting to circumvent

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry for not saying deacs earlier.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Penta is good and _______

You fill in the blanks, thread

plenty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lou Chabros

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love to see wrestling moves that look sick sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this week's dynamite poster of the week and runners up are not just handed out to whoever asked for it. and i don't believe that's ever happened before either. congratulations to everyone who participated and enjoyed aew dynamite

1. Jordan7hm
2. Huntman
3. neoaxd
4. The Last Call
5. karmicknight