Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i hope the announcement is that they FINALLY found aew toys at the local target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

They’re Wal-Mart ‘sclusies.

whatever, the box store that has the plastic dolls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is waaaaaardlow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

drat aight hell yea hangmin

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boxcarhobo posted:

I like that it took two, that banged and wardlow should get to fight a lot more on tv hell yea

yea wardlow is a classic hoss who can do some surprisingly agile stuff. I love wadlrwow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

👉😜

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jackie D posted:

No offense to Sydal but this match doesn't need to be this long

he'll prob tap right after the end of commercial. this commercial break is great tho, no rest holds here lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jordan7hm posted:

Sydal’s standing flip thing was dope

yea that leg trip thing was cool too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao jrs "are you ready for another town hall?"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh cool hagar isn't here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

arbybaconator posted:

This Judas poo poo every episode loving sucks

yea its become the new bullet club guy thing it sucks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

one of the better lumberjack matches I've seen

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boooooooo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The NWA belt looks like rear end

if the metal were less cheap looking id love it tbh.

I know she has faced two of the most talented members of the roster so far but I really like Leyla hirsch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

Hirsch is a better wrestler than 90% of the current women's division

yea she's legit

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

xbilkis posted:

Based on how good she's been in every match of hers I've seen, I have to assume Serena is the worst promo of all time to get released by WWE

This theory is still plausible to me after seeing her video promo before the match

it wasnt... great.

eh I mean just have her work on her weird pauses and its 80% better

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fucccckkkk yeaaaaaah nyla v shida

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gently caress em up scorp

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Kenny's new intro is everything, I love it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that destroyer made me make the goofiest noise

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

genuinely bit on that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is much better than their first. this kicks rear end actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

god that match loving rocked