Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I don't know, but there was a guy flying a confederate flag. Combine that with the many many uses of the n word and it really gave it a "found footage horror film where the protagonists get burned alive on crosses" vibe. Except that didn't happen :(

What was the guy saying nice about then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
shirtless goon with chest tattoo?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I don't know, but there was a guy flying a confederate flag. Combine that with the many many uses of the n word and it really gave it a "found footage horror film where the protagonists get burned alive on crosses" vibe. Except that didn't happen :(

not yet. we just haven't found the footage- maybe we never will. has anyone thought to scour those woods for the lost dvds?

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

OK, maybe I'm misremembering completely, but isn't the goon talking about civil war reenactment at the beginning of the first video (like minute 3.30) also a goon who shows up naked or semi-naked in pictures from an indoor goon house party gathering with a really uncomfortable girl next to him?

i will be trying to find this now

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Heritage

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I hate it.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I got alien high the first night and then stayed with beer after that.

On Friday we killed 4 kegs so on Saturday Cayton went to Walmart and bought all of the cases of cheap beer. All of them. People then would just grab a case and wander off into the fields and woods.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Where was this so I don't accidentally chance upon it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Imagine being such a tepid little bitch you zero in on the loving goon camp dvd box set reveal to clutch your pearls about edgy teens in 2004 lmao. gently caress off.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Wow that's the one I went to randomly with the FL peeps. We were assholes a lot of the time and one of our guys did edward 40 hands the first afternoon before it even got dark and was hosed for the entire weekend.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goddamn OP

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

this is unbelievably embarrassing

camera man: "pour me some bacardi, just for the flavor"

takes one sip and spits it out

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Those chimichangas that one goonette made were incredbly good.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Smythe posted:

Imagine being such a tepid little bitch you zero in on the loving goon camp dvd box set reveal to clutch your pearls about edgy teens in 2004 lmao. gently caress off.

Reminder that the last gooncamp was cancelled at the last minute because a pearl clutching goon called the local cops and told them that goons were going to be doing drugs in the woods again

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

935 posted:

I used to think that the old timey goon stereotypes were all tongue and cheek and that the majority of us are regular down to earth normal people

But after watching those videos it appears literally all the stereotypes about goons are 100% true

There was a bit of a different crowd here in the early days but also most of us were teenagers at the time. Also 2004 edge lord internet humor doesn’t age that well.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Warning: please turn off your Smell-O-Vision devices before watching.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Smythe posted:

I am profoundly mad about the dead bay jokes and slurs you got me.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Justin Credible posted:

BEXX made the chimichangas and HP Grenade's wife cooked them because stoned/drunk idiots like myself were trying to eat them frozen.

poverty goat posted:

Reminder that the last gooncamp was cancelled at the last minute because a pearl clutching goon called the local cops and told them that goons were going to be doing drugs in the woods again
Close, it was the camp after this one that was almost cancelled because someone took the thread from TCC to the cops. We still had it anyway at Zach's place with the bridge and the cows.

Camps kept happening until like 2010.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Justin Credible posted:

Bexx's chimi's were divine.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Pretty sure there are several crimes that don't have a statute of limitations going on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbZdG6YxOnQ&t=285s

Monkey Lincoln
Dec 1, 2001
gumshoe

This was in Wilkesboro, NC if I remember. Lotta rebel flags, lotta casual racism. Goons going to the walmart for supplies, old hicks making fun of us. I'm sure I'm in these somewhere, drunk at 20 and being an rear end. Esco was there, I drove him from Boston with 2 other goons, blasting Jpop and rap the whole way down. My prior need for autistic belonging makes me uncomfortable, which is a good sign I've grown as a person. Chimichangas were good though.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

coronavirus posted:

Pretty sure there are several crimes that don't have a statute of limitations going on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbZdG6YxOnQ&t=285s

24:50 I'm picking teams at dodgeball and pick Legolas, he replies with "Second time this weekend." Dude is brilliant as gently caress.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

Tosk posted:

OK, maybe I'm misremembering completely, but isn't the goon talking about civil war reenactment at the beginning of the first video (like minute 3.30) also a goon who shows up naked or semi-naked in pictures from an indoor goon house party gathering with a really uncomfortable girl next to him?

i will be trying to find this now

It took me like an hour but I found it and it is him

:nws: https://imgur.com/hwvekqi :nws:

Tosk fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 29, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Tosk posted:

Bust.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
just want everyone to know that I think saying the n word and the f gay slur is bad, and im appalled at the video. thanks.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Gone Fashing posted:

just want everyone to know that I think saying the n word and the f gay slur is bad, and im appalled at the video. thanks.

Just so you you know, then name CAMP N***** IS STILL AVAILABLE !!!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Tosk posted:

He showed up at another camp dressed as a North Vietnamese Army soldier. *edgy*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Tosk posted:

lol at the goonette who is very clearly uncomfortable

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I just kept watching (I was unable to until determining whether or not these goons were one and the same) and I am completely unsurprised to discover ten minutes later that this is in fact the goon who was filming everything. I hope it isn't OP

Tosk fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Oct 29, 2020

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

CannonFodder posted:

He showed up at another camp dressed as a North Vietnamese Army soldier. *edgy*

At least he was dressed

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I haven't watched the videos yet and I don't know If I will. I'm getting some serious 'gathering of the juggalos vibes' from this. Goons are hypocrites.

Let's hope there is no lake hepatits - but I do know the story behind that tent smilie and it's just as bad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's a significant difference between juggalos and goons circa 2004.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Colonel Cancer posted:

There's a significant difference between juggalos and goons circa 2004.

Better self awareness on the part of the juggalos?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

Better self awareness on the part of the juggalos?

And better social skills? :v:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What is the timestamp on the video for this?

420:69

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

24:50 I'm picking teams at dodgeball and pick Legolas, he replies with "Second time this weekend." Dude is brilliant as gently caress.

Too bad Legolas tried edgy humor on me a year or two ago. Killed that friendship fast.

Edit: God we got so much free camping equipment from all the dumb rear end city-goons who'd come down, buy gear with Daddy's credit card, then try to throw it all into the trash fire instead of taking it home.

toplitzin fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 29, 2020

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

toplitzin posted:

Too bad Legolas tried edgy humor on me a year or two ago. Killed that friendship fast.

:(

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

"Hey, I only ask this because you're a jew. Can I borrow $1500?"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

toplitzin posted:

"Hey, I only ask this because you're a jew. Can I borrow $1500?"
Did you reply with "Hey, I only ask this because you're a dick. What the gently caress?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I replied with "Did you really just loving ask me that?"