Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
WARDLOW VS MAN 13 14.44%
CODY VS ORANGE 1 1.11%
DEEB VS HIRSH 15 16.67%
OMEGA VS M 61 67.78%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

I guess for me I'm frustrated with how AEW is using OC because they're overexposing him by making every match some three parter

I too would also like him to be more chill--his popping out of the trunk to help the Best Friends was perfect. Meanwhile, he wasted so much time on Jericho to get a lazy jump into some orange juice, and now he's getting dragged along into the Cody bit of the month. And yeah, all of this leading to Darby Allen also makes the whole thing stink.

Cross-posting from the GDT - I completely agree with this. I also am not really feeling the "okay OC is serious now" bit to handwave away the sloth stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Darby is also like Sting in that the more he talks the less cool he becomes

Dude hung out in the rafters for months for a reason, drat it

Please do not compare Darby Allin to my childhood favorite wrestler.

And Silver and Reynolds were great in that bit. Especially with the face paint.