Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
WARDLOW VS MAN 13 14.44%
CODY VS ORANGE 1 1.11%
DEEB VS HIRSH 15 16.67%
OMEGA VS M 61 67.78%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kenny Omeggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

can't believe matt cardona returned to tag with joseph ruud

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

unless I'm misremembering how that match went down, I think the only person who has ever beaten OC clean is PAC

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

Precious Roy!
Precious Roy!
Makin' lots of suckers out of girls and boys!

now this is content we need more of in these threads

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Spiderdrake posted:

You know we say that a lot but her, she would absolutely fit Team Taz. Smol and mean, like a proper Tazocrat.

there's just one hurdle, but it's a pretty big one for Taz

she's from New Jersey

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

if you don't want to mouse over that spoiler text it says "the curb hahahaha"

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh cav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Real talk if Shida is going to do pre tapes why are they not in Japanese with subtitles? It’s dumb as hell to make her do these brief english promos just because she’s in America. even NJPW foreigners just cut regular promos that get subtitled, play to the performers strengths.

Not saying Shida’s English is bad good on her for knowing 1 more language than I ever will but like we should we ever hinder the performer at all? If it’s because people don’t like reading subtitles or something I suggest don’t cater to close minded people.

I think its because Shida wants to continue to learn and get more comfortable speaking English on national TV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Reality Protester posted:

Halloween Havoc was really good

Please Cody, trade Darby and Will Hobbs to vince for some nxt women and the Halloween Havoc name. your name too if you want idc.

gently caress off

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Big Shotty Lee hell yeah

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I thought the lady in the Skull face paint turning up on a Halloween-themed wrestling show would have been pretty cool tbh

i get the feeling you've been begging to be called a troll in one of these thread for months so you could cry about it to your hearts content lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wezlar posted:

I don't know if this is true but Nightmare Family feels like the most prominent and biggest stable ever where literally only one member matters at all and everyone else is a jobber

edit: Surrounding himself with 1000 people and being the only one who matters seems very on brand for Cody though

very rude to the 9-0 Gunn Club

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Story mode should be like a BioWare RPG.

the WWE have tried this

it doesn't work

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao this rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the escape goat posted:

glad that Trent got in the last word despite being muted

Miro continuing to rant endlessly while muted while Trent just mouths "gently caress you" and giving the finger

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Procrastinator posted:

this thread always makes me hope ftr are champs for another year

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

punchdaily posted:

This is good to hear but also when I scrolled past this initially I thought his balls were hanging out of his trunks because of the design on his tights.

now that would be paper

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im sliding over cars while i shoot

they think that im tom cruise

but bitch im bobby with that tool

run up on em act a fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Silver has actually interfered in all of OC's TNT Title matches, the one against Mr. Brodie Lee and both with Cody