Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

Applied to WHALES as Ailera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Jesus Toast posted:

Applied to WHALES as Ailera.

This might take a little time to accept. We need at least 2 more guild levels before the next roster increase and no one has currently been inactive for more than a day. So unless anyone goes inactive for 2+ days or tells me they're done with the game, we're full up for the moment.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I went on a date with Fenebeth and she asked me if I was retarded. Neat.

Also, I noticed that suddenly most of the characters aged several years to 18. Pretty sure at least some of them were 14-16 before. Good update.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 12, 2020

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

New Leaf posted:

I went on a date with Fenebeth and she asked me if I was retarded. Neat.

Also, I noticed that suddenly most of the characters aged several years to 18. Pretty sure at least some of them were 14-16 before. Good update.

The localization of this game is.... something.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New code: #icvonvian

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New Leaf posted:

New code: #icvonvian

Added to the free poo poo post

e: found a few more as well

#iceasytm
#icjosh
#iclive

definitely use the #iclive one as it has a free 10-pull

Good Citizen fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 12, 2020

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

This is the last day of the halloween event, so make sure you:

1) use all your pumpkins to raid your highest level completed
2) use all your boss tickets to take out the highest boss you can
3) open all your halloween boxes for candy
4) exchange all of your candy
5) spend all of your candy

I don't know how long you'll be able to turn in your resources after today, if you can at all, so make sure not to lose your resources here.

Also the Ten Saints tournament is now open, so if you want to participate make sure you register in the arena tab and set up your lineup before go time.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Be sure to get the very important Rikia skin.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Live 2D yumyum physics :smugwizard:

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
when does the ten saints tournament happen?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

This is the last day of the halloween event, so make sure you:

1) use all your pumpkins to raid your highest level completed
2) use all your boss tickets to take out the highest boss you can
3) open all your halloween boxes for candy
4) exchange all of your candy
5) spend all of your candy

I don't know how long you'll be able to turn in your resources after today, if you can at all, so make sure not to lose your resources here.

Also the Ten Saints tournament is now open, so if you want to participate make sure you register in the arena tab and set up your lineup before go time.

I have way too many boss tickets.. ugh. There's no way I'm going to burn all 600 of these. I should have been doing more boss fights.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

ZionestLord posted:

when does the ten saints tournament happen?

Not sure exactly as I was pretty busy today. I think I registered for it around 9 or 10 am pst and I just got back on and I guess it autoplayed? Apparently I got 142nd place which is alright with me

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Turned on high fps mode in the graphics options for the first time because i just noticed it and I gotta say, if you're playing plugged in or in bluestacks its definitely the way to go. The difference is pretty drastic.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

How’s the shard system in this game? If I chase a high-tier SSR on the banner and get them, will I be able to get enough shards to max them out in my lifetime without whaling?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Pulling dupes is whale or luck since a single featured ssr is only .5% on regular banners or 1.2% on select banners. However, if you own one copy already, it takes about a month to farm a dupe. You can even farm shards for characters you don't own but not all of them are available.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

100 degrees Calcium posted:

How’s the shard system in this game? If I chase a high-tier SSR on the banner and get them, will I be able to get enough shards to max them out in my lifetime without whaling?

There's a mode called Arcana which nets you 1-3 shards a day, you also get 2 random SSR shards daily 10/weekly 10/monthly and when you rank up certain stars you can pick 5 ssr shards of one of three ssr heroes picked randomly

So basically yeah, once a month almost guaranteed but Arcana usually gets you 4-5 character shards so you'll be able to rank up a few every month.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New code:

#DC20000

8 summon tickets on this one

e: #iclive, the last summon ticket code is the first to get deactivated, after only a couple days, so maybe claim it quick

Good Citizen fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Nov 13, 2020

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

A note on 10 Saints Tournament. There are 2 different rounds, so if you're trying to get in and it shows as full then click on the drop box and select round 2. Round 1 filled up super fast today but round 2 still has a ton of open slots.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I really like this game. Even though most battles I've done so far could be autod, I still really dig the gameplay. I just ran out of stamina and for the first time in a long time I'm tempted to actually spend to keep playing.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Stamina becomes a real bottleneck once you start reaching green+2 and blue. I blew through 5 refills yesterday just trying to level up my team.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Yeah, I decided to just go for it. I'm glad I did, and I'm also glad there's a daily cap on it. Those stamina requirements are harsh.

I went ahead and sent in an application for Goonz on US-1. I'm CalcSA.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

If you're willing to spend money the 15 dollar package that collects stam over the cap up to 300 extra is a lifesaver. You also get 5 draws a week forever and extra gems when beating stages but so far the extra stam has been completely worth it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Yeah, I decided to just go for it. I'm glad I did, and I'm also glad there's a daily cap on it. Those stamina requirements are harsh.

I went ahead and sent in an application for Goonz on US-1. I'm CalcSA.

As of your add we're at capacity but nearly to the next guild size. Keep those donations coming!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New Leaf posted:

As of your add we're at capacity but nearly to the next guild size. Keep those donations coming!

If I’m still in there you can kick me. Ive only been logging in to do the daily contribution on server 1

e: logged in and pulled myself out of the guild so you should have another spot now

Good Citizen fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Nov 14, 2020

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Vhak lord of hate posted:

If you're willing to spend money the 15 dollar package that collects stam over the cap up to 300 extra is a lifesaver. You also get 5 draws a week forever and extra gems when beating stages but so far the extra stam has been completely worth it.

Yeah you can pull stamina out of your 300 "pool" any time so the cap becomes meaningless in terms of regular regen. I wish more games had something like that. Love feeling like I can play when I want to, not when I have to.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Oh yeah, I jumped right on that. One of the best deals in this forsaken genre.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New code

#icjames

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Having actually participated in Ten Saints today instead of just AFKing it, I can say that the secret seems to be to have enough partners that are reasonably leveled to keep fighting, and to select your team in each round so that you will reliably beat your opponent but no more. I kinda hosed it up today since it was my first time and only got into the top 80 or so, but once I get into the top 16 and can see that part of the competition I'll probably post a guide and add it to the OP.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.
From the discord: The following codes are valid for 24 HOURS ONLY:
#ICGOLIVE1
#ICGOLIVE2
#ICLIVE3GO
#ICLIVETOP
#IC1376WIN - 10 tickets

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Is the story as dumb as it sounds, or is it because of the poor localization? It barely makes any sense to me and doesn't seem to have any actual cohesion at all.

Also, enemy Shantis are so annoying.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

All I've picked up is that nightmares come into the world and we beat them up.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've accumulated enough dust and spare rares to upgrade one 4.5 star SSR to a full fledged 5 star. Should I go tank - Selena, or caster - Yuffie or Miyuki? Anna could also potentially upgrade but she's already an OP healer.

Alternatively, I could upgrade a bunch of benched SRs so their future shards become enhancement fodder.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New Leaf posted:

I've accumulated enough dust and spare rares to upgrade one 4.5 star SSR to a full fledged 5 star. Should I go tank - Selena, or caster - Yuffie or Miyuki? Anna could also potentially upgrade but she's already an OP healer.

Alternatively, I could upgrade a bunch of benched SRs so their future shards become enhancement fodder.

Selena and Yuffie are both good but Miyuki is the clear choice here if you have the shards. The rage reduction is just too good

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

Selena and Yuffie are both good but Miyuki is the clear choice here if you have the shards. The rage reduction is just too good

Good enough for me. Done!

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

oh lord this dust cost will kill me; so close to mlb either hachi or miyuki

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

New code:

#icsumz

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I was at weekly rank 38 for a while in Arena until I ran out of tickets :(

Bann
Jan 14, 2019

Something I read and worked for me on the daily trial witch operation (which was by far my least favorite trial): A score of 80+ nets you an S rating. Score is determined by total health of the back column. Once you are on level Fluorite I or later (may vary slightly depending on the level of your main hero guy), you can achieve an S rank if your main hero dies but the pillars take no damage. Simply place a tank (I use lvl 1 shanti and kiraya) in front of the pillars, and let the enemy yuffie kill your hero in 1 or 2 hits before she charges her ult. You should get an S rating.

This did not work for me Corderite III (gave me a score of 78) but it seems like it may have worked if my hero was less leveled.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Oh God, your xp runs out super quick once your team hits level 120 or so. I used up all my resource cards but I can't level my dudes. Time to start leveling gear I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

drat, I just can't quite break into the round of 16 in the ten saints tournament. I was ranked 19 going into the last match and my opponents team had almost the exact same cp as mine and I whiffed it and fell back to rank 50. Feels bad