Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
There's going to be some event on youtube tomorrow night that will apparently be distributing codes that will only work for 12 hours. I'll try to do a round up once complete (probably just gonna pull it from reddit) but know it's coming if you want to get in on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Here are the codes from the stream:

#icyt732f
#ichs21vh
#ic39sda3
#ic489uql

Last one has some summon tickets and stamina. The rest are the usual silver partner stones and stuff

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

There's a new tier of gear that can only be obtained through the miracle mode. Fight through Sakura B until you get the inscription, which is like a blueprint. Then you use the blueprint and chew up 3 SSR pieces.

Gear is pretty good for a tank class character

If you want to upgrade past level 30 you need the second inscription which is deep in the third level of Sakura B. Good luck making it that far. I couldn't

Also, 2 new codes:
#icanimeu
#loveic

The second one has some decent stuff in it

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
so i know this game is dead or whatever, but: why am i getting ominous messages telling me to 'play the game legally' while the game keeps randomly declaring my gameplay invalid for no reason? surely the game's anti-cheat function can't be that bad