Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ratings?
boobs, cleavage, bulging junk in tight pants
cliffhangers
swears
unnaturally beautiful actors and cryptids
other ideas
View Results

Gluten Free Dad

'We have to maximise our outreach!' I scream at myself, topless in the mirror.
'We have to maximise our outreach!' I scream at some children in the street.
'We have to maximise our outreach!' I scream at the hooker while I'm ejaculating.
'WE HAVE TO MAXIMISE OUR OUTREACH!' I squeal as I mow down an orphanage with an AK47.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Reach those chitlins with bullets amirite?

Manifisto

wow, nobody going for the cliffhangers. it must be because

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
the kids these days are all about post modernism and deconstruction i say we "deconstruct" this problem by dropping a V-2 rocket straight onto the ratings board.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

wow, nobody going for the cliffhangers. it must be because

:ohdear:

:f5:

magic cactus posted:

the kids these days are all about post modernism and deconstruction i say we "deconstruct" this problem by dropping a V-2 rocket straight onto the ratings board.

i really like this idea but let's wait and see the conclusion of manifisto's idea

Trying

we should do a movie. my elevator pitch is Willow-meets-The-Super-Mario movie and we change enough that we don't have to pay anybody

Trying

if we steal enough paper from work and film it on webcams then the entire budget is glue money

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmm how about
*flips ratings chart upside down*
much better!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

hmmm how about
*flips ratings chart upside down*
much better!

another byob success story!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Joey McChrist posted:

if you want to bring in the ratings you need tables ladders and chairs

I'm in if I get to use the big show chair

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

sk posted:

I'm in if I get to use the big show chair

ok so we're going with a wrestling event with a wedding between heather papps and another byob poster and I'm still waiting to hear the conclusion of manifisto's idea

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ok so we're going with a wrestling event with a wedding between heather papps and another byob poster and I'm still waiting to hear the conclusion of manifisto's idea

it will shock u

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

it will shock u

while i wait i'll enjoy some limited time availability hidden valley ranch totinos pizza rolls :)

"romeo bake me something like a small calzone, to-ti-ee-nos... you belong to me"

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

while i wait i'll enjoy some limited time availability hidden valley ranch totinos pizza rolls :)

"romeo bake me something like a small calzone, to-ti-ee-nos... you belong to me"

lol

SIDS Vicious

okay im gonna post my super deep belly button this will absolutely get us some more views are you ready please no one try and stop me

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Slush Garbo posted:

i got two words for you:

SHARK WEEK

:ninja:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

okay im gonna post my super deep belly button this will absolutely get us some more views are you ready please no one try and stop me

ok we just got a sponsorship tie in with dove body lotion so if you could liberally rub several handfuls of cream into your belly button that would be very helpful

Prof. Crocodile

bare your own bellybutton

Jinh

Prof. Crocodile posted:

bare your own bellybutton

nut

does it help the reader to know I hit submit with my feet

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

does it help the reader to know I hit submit with my feet

our survey groups have responded with a resounding "yes"

Escape From Noise

Okay, hear me out. Whacky/cool/fun new character. Bonus: we can kill them off later if they aren't popular but keep it a mystery until NEXT SEASON to pop ratings!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 30, 2020

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Okay, here me out. Whacky/cool/fun new character. Bonus: we can kill them off later if they aren't popular but keep it a mystery until NEXT SEASON to pop ratings!

i'm thinking... smeebles

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Okay, here me out. Whacky/cool/fun new character. Bonus: we can kill them off later if they aren't popular but keep it a mystery until NEXT SEASON to pop ratings!

Ah the Dippy maneuver

nut

have we tried turning the ratings up

SIDS Vicious

Luvcow posted:

i'm thinking... smeebles

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
testing audiences have reacted favorably to smeebles' generous cleavage and bubbly personality and the board has approved a series in which byob posters get to date and vie for smeebles love titled "bring your own bachelor/bachelorette"

alnilam

lol

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

testing audiences have reacted favorably to smeebles' generous cleavage and bubbly personality and the board has approved a series in which byob posters get to date and vie for smeebles love titled "bring your own bachelor/bachelorette"

:eyepop:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

Luvcow posted:

SIDS Vicious

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS

nut posted:

have we tried turning the ratings up

Dad won't let us

Jinh

*crowd goes buck fuckin wild, starts tearing each other apart with lust*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

:eyepop:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

also lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

tune in, cause we are turning the heat up!
this week, in byob

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

oh my god no one tell my dad he is gonna flip we're not supposed to touch the thermostat

Prof. Crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gluten Free Dad

MY RATINGS ARE DROPPING

NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD