Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

three posted:

Preemptive: gently caress Teddy Bridgewater.

:wtc: who hates Teddy Bridgewater?

EDIT:

three posted:

He's a game manager that is a little bitch too afraid to throw into tight windows because he has a baby arm.

Oh, you’re just an rear end in a top hat. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

Is there a single good falcon uniform

Two: Their 90’s Dirty Bird set and that amalgam of their various throwbacks with the red helmet they used a few years back.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I like how this game, which has fans there, had been quieter than some of the games with fake crowd noise.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

trade julio to kansas city imo

That’d be hilarious.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Will an interception count?

Eh, it’s low level clownball. It’s definitely weak, but if enough of it happens, we’ll be okay.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

There may be a couple/three by now for all I know, she's been around for at least two years before this one I think?

Sarah Thomas been around longer than that, since 2015, but AFAIK she’s still the only female official.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Not true

I'm concerned for the health of that dog

:same:

Also the dog is cute and inherently interesting. We’re it not for the hilarious blown leads leading to their losses, the Falcons would be totally forgotten.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ozymandius1024 posted:

The alternative is Corn Elder, so good luck :lol:

Based on his name alone, I’m still sad he’s not good enough to start for some team.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that was stupid

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Joe and Troy are drunk or high or something

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

May have snuck one of Bucks drinks

To jazz up TNF, every week they should slip Aikman a different drug. We’ll start next week with cocaine.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

seriously it's crazy his name has already come up like 5 times in this thread and most of us had no idea who he was before tonight

Yo, I’ll be honest, I’m only half paying attention to this game and the GDT, I thought it was all people making jokes about Aikman until that last play.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

The second and 10 run if you're not Baltimore is the most annoying play.

It gives me a twitch and reminds me of Kevin Gilbride coordinated Giants team from like 2009. Every single 2nd and long was a run up the middle, usually a draw.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
FAKE

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Which Book would Gardner Minshew bring to book club?

Chuck Tingle.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:smith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ejected

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that was almost amazing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Its Rinaldo posted:

Get out of my head get into my car

Got room for more?

:wink:
:wmwink:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

name me 100 things better than a tnf game in the rain, you can't

NFC East divisional games.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

so how the falcons lose? vote now:

clock grinds out while panthers kicks 2 more fgs
matty ice pick six
safety, overtime, fumble on the kick return

Point
Safety

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Doctor Teeth posted:

Corn Elder cannot be a real name

It’s a progressive rock album from the 70’s.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

Oh boy Reagan in a CoD game

Reminder that the zombie mode from the first Black Ops had JFK, Castro, McNamara, and :nixon: in the Pentagon.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Corn Elder rises from the fields.

He surveys the land in front of him, and raises his hands.

Soon, the blood will flow. And the city will burn.

Soon.

[/WernerHerzogVoice]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alaois posted:

he looks literally exactly the same as he always does

The Eli Manning stratagem

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

Im beginning to worry there wont be a funny falcons meltdown

I lost track of time left. We need some turnovers ASAP for this Diet Clownball to actually happen.

EDIT: Almost had it right there!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Dafuq was that?

Tulalip Tulips posted:

That was a choice there Gurley

Business decision.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kitty :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is now poop

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

HOLY poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Pfft, call me when they get over 98%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs