Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

I always bring back my cart to the corral. Sometimes I take a second.

I am a shepard.

You’re a good man Chinatown :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I hope we both die

https://youtu.be/Vm-NW1RwPY8

:hmmyes:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You’re a good man Chinatown :tipshat:

Sometimes I like to shove that cart from like 10 feet out and really SLAM it into the stack of carts and therefore create more room for others to deposit theirs. :)

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
When I go grocery shopping sometimes I leave my cart next to the huge pile of other carts that people have put halfway on the sidewalk because the cart return is on the other side of a row of cars. It's like everyone decided to improvise a cart return and I'm just participating. But we never put them behind cars because we're not assholes.

OP maybe the cart just escaped the corral? Or maybe it's a Judas cart that the employees sent around to collect all the other Mustang carts into the cart corral?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Sometimes I like to shove that cart from like 10 feet out and really SLAM it into the stack of carts and therefore create more room for others to deposit theirs. :)

yeah me too. It's fun

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

The_Continental posted:

so that I had to put my groceries in it, walk it across the parking lot, and then walk my groceries back to my car

That sucks dude, really thoughtless of that person, and it sounds like they need a talking to.

I was just wondering though, why did you have to put your groceries in the cart, walk it across the parking lot, and then walk your groceries back to the car? In my mind (at least), I would have moved the cart, load the groceries into the vehicle, then return the cart. Maybe it was floating around in that parking lot longer, maybe other people just casually knocked it aside to make it someone else's problem? My mind is spinning over the possibilities, but I wasn't there...

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
People sometimes act irrational in highly stressful dynamic situations

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
op what if the wind just pushed it to your car?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
haha, next time I'm going to put my groceries in the cart, so you'll have to carry my groceries and yours over to my car, put my groceries in my car, then carry your groceries back to your car, put them in, then take the cart back!

And AFTER THAT, they'll be ANOTHER cart behind my car, too!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

zooted heh posted:

That could only be the case if an irresponsible gently caress wit didn't properly corral their cart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One time a saw a guy leave his cart behind someone’s car and I just saw red and grabbed that fucker. Tossed him right into his own cart and his stupid legs went right into the child seat part and he looked like a big dumb toddler and then I loving roundhouse kicked that cart right into the corral. Then I stole his car and about a mile down the road I realized his wife was still in it and let me tell you she was lubed up as hell after watching her lazy-rear end husband get owned so we pulled off down a dirt road and I returned my cart to her corral if you know what I mean. She was hungry after that so I took her over to 5 Guys where we polished off a few burgs and she made dessert out of my hog. Finally I took her back to the grocery where poindexter was still trapped in his cart like a baby. I helped his wife untangle him, slapped him on the back and said, “No hard feelings pal, eh?”. I hopped on my motorcycle and did some sick wheelies out of the lot.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

UltraRed posted:

haha, next time I'm going to put my groceries in the cart, so you'll have to carry my groceries and yours over to my car, put my groceries in my car, then carry your groceries back to your car, put them in, then take the cart back!

And AFTER THAT, they'll be ANOTHER cart behind my car, too!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero -- Sun Tzu

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Could've been worse, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxosL7QE14

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

zooted heh posted:

Well then I suppose it would render my entire violent rant meaningless then wouldn't it? But again, the only real acceptable action is to return your cart to the corral. Why is it out blowing around in the first place? Because some lazy loving clown left it there.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

One time a saw a guy leave his cart behind someone’s car and I just saw red and grabbed that fucker. Tossed him right into his own cart and his stupid legs went right into the child seat part and he looked like a big dumb toddler and then I loving roundhouse kicked that cart right into the corral. Then I stole his car and about a mile down the road I realized his wife was still in it and let me tell you she was lubed up as hell after watching her lazy-rear end husband get owned so we pulled off down a dirt road and I returned my cart to her corral if you know what I mean. She was hungry after that so I took her over to 5 Guys where we polished off a few burgs and she made dessert out of my hog. Finally I took her back to the grocery where poindexter was still trapped in his cart like a baby. I helped his wife untangle him, slapped him on the back and said, “No hard feelings pal, eh?”. I hopped on my motorcycle and did some sick wheelies out of the lot.

Thats what im talkin' about brother. I love wheelies.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 31, 2020

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

If I ever get married I want this to be the song for last dance.

Probably one of several reasons why I'm unmarried.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sometimes you are the cart, sometimes you are the weird ineffectual op who has difficulty with basic tasks. that's just life.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

13Pandora13 posted:

If I ever get married I want this to be the song for last dance.

Probably one of several reasons why I'm unmarried.

Add this to your playlist too if that's the theme you're going for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfVaPNMCM8

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ok i think i see the problem op

not sure how it looks in the phone app, but if you're in a browser, you need to go to the top of the page and click "user control panel"

then you want to go across until you see the "edit options" tab

basically i think you have an experimental Jeffrey feature turned on, so if you scroll down to Posting Options, you just need to set it to "no"

Just noticed this and thought your effort was worth the reward of being acknowledged by someone.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I always question the kind of person who flips the bird with that weird intentionally exaggerated right angle

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Lol if you don't just loving launch your empty trolley diagonally into a cluster of cars and get into your idling vehicle for a speedy getaway

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I always question the kind of person who flips the bird with that weird intentionally exaggerated right angle

People who keep their thumb out really aren't giving it their all so it's much less offensive.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah I don’t get this. So instead of just moving the cart, you put YOUR groceries in it, walked it back to the cart queue, and then carried your groceries back to your car BY HAND. Or did you get another, third cart, and take your groceries to the car and then return both carts? I don’t want to state the obvious easiest way here but fella, you did not take that way. :thunk:

This one's easy. OP purchased a cabbage, a wolf, and a goat at the store and at this point he was on step 4, returning with the goat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope Jesus died

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

good news

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

corgski posted:

Add this to your playlist too if that's the theme you're going for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfVaPNMCM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3xNExmAWsg

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

christmas boots posted:

This one's easy. OP purchased a cabbage, a wolf, and a goat at the store and at this point he was on step 4, returning with the goat.

Who rents a goat? Seriously. :thunk:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Call Your Grandma posted:

it's against forum rules to revel in the thouht of someone else's death, op

Yeah it should also be against the rules to leave your goddamn shopping cart resting on my rear bumper but here we are aye?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Lmao nice

GreatMrPopo
Apr 17, 2003
i love kami-sama

The_Continental posted:

Edit: upon writing this I realize the absurdity of picking the tomatos off a subway sandwich when you literally choose your toppings.

Maybe they were racist tomatoes

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Who rents a goat? Seriously. :thunk:

https://rentagoat.com/

meat police