Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You didn't have to do that. You could have just put it behind the car next you and gone about your day, never having to think about it again. If you're upset it's your own fault.

The_Continental posted:

I was carrying two bags of groceries, that would've gone directly into the boot of my car. I couldn't access the boot with their cart in the way.

Sadly this post only goes to further show that everything that happened to you today was your own dumb fault. Sorry buster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

The_Continental posted:

That would be a lazy, bad, and inconsiderate thing to do. I am not those things.

No it wouldn't be. I do it all the time. It's no big deal at all. Who expects some psycho to melt down because they're too simple to just move the cart 2m to one side?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

chaosbreather posted:

it gives me the distinct impression they have little regard for those around them, and a tiny voice somewhere dark says that that same lack of regard has enabled them to have an easier and better life than me

Yes! Exactly! "A much easier and better life." It boggles the mind the lengths people will go to just to trick strangers in a car park into thinking they're helpful. What are they going to do? Tell the owner how helpful you were and get you a job moving shopping carts from the car park back up to the front of the shop? What possible way could it benefit you?