Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Why did you put the groceries in the cart and then wheel them back and then carry them again? Why didn't you just put yourself between the cart and the so called "boot", open it, stow them, THEN deal with the cart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Somebody leaves a shopping cart out in the woods

Op camping, finding it in the woods: oh bother. Now I have to pack up my tent and wheel this all the way back to civilization and then come back and put up my tent again.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What was in the groceries op can you post a receipt I want to know how justified you are in your anger

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Icochet posted:

You need to draw a map op, none of this makes sense

Give us the car parks address I want to recreate the action in google maps 3d

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The_Continental posted:

There isn't a pandemic here.

There's a pandemic of rude cart leavers and maniacs that want to murder death kill the cart leavers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I always question the kind of person who flips the bird with that weird intentionally exaggerated right angle

People who keep their thumb out really aren't giving it their all so it's much less offensive.