Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

chitoryu12 posted:

I didn't see any damage on there. The droid they tried to sell Owen was an R5, the kind that Peli Motto has that she bitches about being too slow.

Also, I just checked Cobb Vanth's Wookieepedia article. The story of getting Mandalorian armor is completely different from how it's portrayed in the show. Did he lose it and end up with Boba Fett's later, or is the show ignoring the books?

The R5 unit at the dock had the damage from A New Hope. I don’t recognize the Jawa’s R2, but I really liked the color scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I’ve been working so much lately, I wouldn’t miss the almost $300 for a black series Luke Skywalker lightsaber, but I’m going to do my best to fight that urge. Jedi Knight Luke has always been my favorite Star Wars thing.

Second favorite Star Wars thing is now Sasha Banks DDTing Boba Fett.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Was looking at the Black Series Luke Skywalker Lightsaber after the episode aired, and they’ve been consistently selling out on Amazon for $260-$280. I have a feeling they’ll be making more of them, and I’ll be able to get one for retail.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Yak Face says they’re about to announce a Black Series Force FX Darksaber tomorrow too as part of Mando Mondays.

Kinda want it.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Shame they don’t have an online store. I’d buy that Luke Skywalker one without a second thought.

Also, I bought Fallen Order for myself for Christmas. Looking forward to finally checking this one out.

EDIT: Green lightsaber crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I thought the Mandos were going to turn on Carl Weathers.