Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.

moist turtleneck posted:

mando will befriend the dragon and they will go from planet to planet and mando will offer to "kill" the dragon in exchange for money before they both go to the next planet

And boba is going to come out of nowhere and ride it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

The idea of some of the badass warriors in the Star wars universe lining up like children and generally treating the mythesaur as a carnival ride amused me to no end.

It's a pity we can't have a show called Mando babies
😛

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

TLJ is a worse movie then ROS and ROS biggest faults can be laid at the feet of TLJ.

Easily the angriest I ever got at movie.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

I don't know how anyone could think that any star wars movie was worse than ROS. It's nothing but all of JJ's worst fanfic bullshit.

I will tell you why.

1. Unlike TLJ, the party actually has a scene together.

2. It is the only movie where Kylo renn felt like a credible threat to Rey. I absolutely loved his dark side obi.wan style to contrast rey's raw power.

3. " Hey look it's Admiral Akbar, one.of.my personal favorite characters...and now he is dead and not.even a speed bump"

4. Hey we are too stupid to not do all the movies at once so when our ancient cast starts dropping we got.nothlng .

5. 3p0 got a drat good.scene of sacrifice.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Jerkface posted:

How is 4 TLJ's fault? And for 5, like most things in TROS, was undone immediately!

The sequel movies share this shame

And before you say that how could they thought ahead. All I need to say is Lord of the Rings.

But that's another company, I say Stan.Lee and his marvel cameos.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

I gotta ask

Which Mandalorians playing poker? :p

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

If we're going to bring back legendary actors, Grand Admiral Thrawn has to be played by Ricardo Montalbán

and then we show how the real big bad of the sequal era is actually Vincent Price. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

We make Shatner a sith lord and then have him summon a ton of space sharks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_KOuX41LuQ