Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, in my experience women don't even like penises, they prefer an unlubricated thumb and pointer finger. The quicker the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Attn: women itt Re:the shocker

Are you really down with 2 in da pink 1 in da stink?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*woman, studiously marking down her reactions as she rachets it up in half-inch increments*

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this was the original:

If this information is at all accurate I'd like to see what gay men think. Some of the sizes within what is preferable or even acceptable are still terrifying.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Looking at the chart more carefully I suspect that it is in fact one woman who tried out 690 different guys that are at the intersection of those dimensions. Science in action folks!

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
6.5 inch circumference is a diameter of 2”. Like as wide as a wrist. Guess some people really do dream big.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lol if your wrists are 2 inches, too some loving forearm rollups jesus

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Sir this is a dick size thread

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I feel like just about everyone would take another half inch if a wizard or whatever offered it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ew why would you want wizard dick, don't you know what they get up to

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Caesar Saladin posted:

I feel like just about everyone would take another half inch if a wizard or whatever offered it
yeah but only because then I could get more of it into my mouth

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Aren't all the relevant muscles in the ... forearm, while the wrist is just bones and tendons wrapped in skin?

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
I had the same thinking and lifting heavy just gave me massive forearms that further accentuate my tiny wrists and hands. So, yes.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
how do i foreskin whisper? women routinely enjoy my foreskin more than my company, please help.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this was the original:

I swear this isn't the original since I thought the joke was the chart's highlighted area makes a cock n balls

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
mine's okay I guess

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s good enough for government work

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sellout. You might not to make a fortune as a private dick but dammit you're free

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

tremendous thread, much respect to dick havers

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Luitpold posted:

how do i foreskin whisper? women routinely enjoy my foreskin more than my company, please help.

hey everybody check out this guys weird dick!!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Cubone posted:

yeah but only because then I could get more of it into my mouth

I remember at some point I heard someone say that "It feels more like sucking a dick than having your dick sucked." and I was like "So what's the problem?".

Luitpold posted:

Foreskin whispering was actually Jeff Dunham's original act before he sold out and went all red state boomer humor.

Barudak posted:

I swear this isn't the original since I thought the joke was the chart's highlighted area makes a cock n balls

:aaaaa:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

CPL593H posted:

I remember at some point I heard someone say that "It feels more like sucking a dick than having your dick sucked." and I was like "So what's the problem?"
whoever it was was right and you were also right

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cant wait to get home and crank my tiny yet perfect hog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

my dick inflates like a balloon