Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
The only good experiences I've had going long distance to buy a bike have been from CA members here. And it's been great. The other two times were awful. No matter how many times you ask about condition and rust, you'll show up to something that isn't even worth scrap. The toothless wonder will stand there with a grin because he thinks you won't walk. I walked both times and I'll never go long distance for a private sale again.

Someone here has a story of chucking the guys car keys into a river before leaving they were so infuriated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU