Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

After all it's not that awful. You know what the fellow said: in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

December 2nd. Nationwide.

https://twitter.com/Kate_H_Taylor/s...159717326749701

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

I thought instant pot would give me much needed bone nutrition.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's too bad humanity will be destroyed in just a few days.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're gonna have so much fun, we'll forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks, and how we're all gonna grow old and die someday.

고추장 DIVISION

I look forward to completely forgetting about it until it's already out of stores.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I can't wait to order some ribs from a local BBQ place and take the meat off the bone and make my own.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

it's very considerate of them to press the pork into rib shape so we can role play as ogres in our head crunching on bones

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

That picture is profoundly unappetizing.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're gonna have so much fun, we'll forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks, and how we're all gonna grow old and die someday.

고추장 DIVISION

Like someone threw a handful of chopped onions at it from 6 feet away.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Fartington Butts posted:

Like someone threw a handful of chopped onions at it from 6 feet away.

Capturing the authentic McRib experience.

dsipal
May 12, 2013

First time since 2012? I swear they had it last year. Honestly we should track down the bot master controlling the thousands of androids that simulate excitement each time McDonalds 're-releases' this steaming pile of blood-stained poo poo.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto.

They did have it last year, in limited regions. This is a nationwide return.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010

of all gods creation the mc rib is the one that will take me out for a few days as my body crys out in pain from what ive eaten.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

I'm not afraid to admit I like the McRib. At some point they started using a higher quality roll which sort of takes away from the magic of it but it's still decent.

I won't drive very far out of my way for it, but when it comes to town every other year (at less than half the McDonalds in town), or in CA when I'm in town for the holidays (when they often seem to have), I usually have it a couple times at least.

Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

pro hobo

Silent Majority
THE DON

dsipal posted:

First time since 2012? I swear they had it last year. Honestly we should track down the bot master controlling the thousands of androids that simulate excitement each time McDonalds 're-releases' this steaming pile of blood-stained poo poo.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Watched the today I found out video on the mcrib. It's made from pig faces and hearts.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

My McRib had a cigarette drove off and never came back.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

pro hobo

Silent Majority
THE DON

eating a mcrib is the closest ill ever come to eatind rear end

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

A Little Known FACT: Burger King's Bacon King is superior to the Baconator.

Are the pigs that are dying to make these already dead? Or are they still walking around waiting for their execution?

----------------

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

becoming part of a mcrib is pig valhalla

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Are the pigs that are dying to make these already dead? Or are they still walking around waiting for their execution?

They died in a swine flu epidemic in 1983. The liquidised remains are stored in decommissioned ICBM silos in Iowa. Repurposed gas tankers ship the slurry at midnight to factories in run-down commercial districts. They are formed into the signature rib shape in conditions similar to the ending of basically every 80s cop movie: sparks, machinery, dry ice and neon.

TheAardvark
Mar 3, 2019

i assume the nationwide thing is because subway came out with one that's basically the exact same

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The McPigs can all suck their own dicks because they've got no rib bones at all.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

drat, where has this subforum been all my life? i need this mcrib news!!

----------------

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zeluth posted:

I thought instant pot would give me much needed bone nutrition.

I gotcha 'bone nutrition' right here! Eyyyy!!!

----------------

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ive had ground pork from the frozen food aisle at the grocery store and its the exact same thing as the mcrib. Something to consider the next time the mcribs been gone for a bit.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY
Jan 24, 2016

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not...

Last and only time I tried this I ended up throwing most of it in the trash (and I NEVER waste food)- wonder if I should give it another go

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

THREE HOURS LATER....

super sweet best pal posted:

Ive had ground pork from the frozen food aisle at the grocery store and its the exact same thing as the mcrib. Something to consider the next time the mcribs been gone for a bit.

you can get the actual frozen shaped patties and sweet baby rays (or sub your favorite sweet bbq sauce), pickles, and buns for like 30 mcribs for like <$20 at your local grocery store.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

I buy the McRib once every time it becomes available.

I am also strong enough to admit the McRib sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

The gas station chain that is my "corner store" has Literally A McRib But It's Not Called A McRib available year round. Sold both in the hot sandwich coffin, and cold out the fridge.

I really like eating the cold ones after a night out drinking. The patties arrive fully cooked and with all their char/grill marks already made, so the cold ones taste exactly the same except cold. I guess you could microwave them, but then they would get unpleasantly wet.