Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I buy the McRib once every time it becomes available.

I am also strong enough to admit the McRib sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The McRib is back in Australia.

Also, the El Maco, which I have never heard of before.

quote:

Both cult dishes are set to return to menus across Australia from this Wednesday, December 9, and will stick around until January 19.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

TV Zombie posted:

Please report back on what the El Maco is.

I'll get one tonight.

As mentioned above, it has sour cream and chunky salsa aka "El Maco sauce"

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The McRib
I feel like the meat has even less texture than last year. The only real texture is the randomly chopped up raw onion. Tooo much BBQ sauce as usual. They should just call it Saucebread.

The El Maco
The first thing you notice is the smell. Its Old El Paso taco kit seasoning in sauce form. The taste is Old El Paso taco seasoning in sauce form. There was no sour cream I could detect. The burger itself is just a straight up hamburger with lettuce and tomato. This was completely fine.

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Dec 10, 2020