Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Soup du Jour posted:

what unholy poo poo did I do in my last life to deserve punishment like being a gophers fan

Gophers struggling today, but seriously how are they not going to override overrule this fumble?

downout fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Both these defenses are struggling, but gophers are rowing. Good game, but this gopher long drive/run game is going to start grinding down maryland's defense.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

jesus, this game is nuts. these defenses :psyduck:

edit: maryland v minnesota tied with 4 min

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Soup du Jour posted:

I have been watching this team for nine years and it has never been so loving lovely

It's not that it's so lovely. I mean neither are great, but it's so hot and cold. the point swings are like 25 points.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

drat, tagalovia? has an arm.

edit: hope these people don't have covid cuz dam masks are getting optional quick!

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Maryland playing not to lose I guess?

downout
Jul 6, 2009

lol

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Even the announcers avoid calling it good football, "high drama" :lol:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

RIPPING THAT BALL

downout
Jul 6, 2009

That hand was under it!

downout
Jul 6, 2009

now you go for 2

downout
Jul 6, 2009

oh god the UM fanboards were so smug all week. Gonna be some quality "tears"!

downout
Jul 6, 2009

quote:

Who could Michigan legitimately get that would be an improvement?

:lol: the paradox of UM football

downout
Jul 6, 2009

MourningView posted:

Yeah this is why I don't think I'd fire him unless they really fall apart though. I don't see an obvious upgrade and I'm not really sure that Michigan's ceiling in 2020 is that much higher than consistent top 10-15ish team. I know the floor is definitely a lot lower though

I saw someone say Fickell on one of the boards. I don't know if it's an upgrade, but surely he'd be less of a weirdo.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Ooop PSU getting mad

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Fields through an incomplete pass

Garret wilson finally missed a 2nd catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Almost 300 yards in the first half, then OSU does that :lol: