Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

dump some iced tea on your chest next, you need to fight tea with tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

RepeatingMeme posted:

If you had made wakey time tea instead you could have been alert enough to avoid this tragic fate

ironically, through the painful act of spilling, the sleepy time tea became wakey time tea

the very act that being awakey would have avoided

I think Sophocles wrote a play about this

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Now we’re horny on main.

I have a dedicated horny alt, my main is specced for morose drunkposting

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I have a pressurized canister of hot tea, a radioisotope, and a Geiger counter. If the Geiger counter detects any radioactive decay, the canister will fire the hot tea directly up my rear end. After I post this, you will have no way of knowing if I have blasted my innards with scalding tea, and so my rear end in a top hat exists in a state of superposition, both unharmed and at the same time a throbbing red chamomile nightmare. Also the canister has a manual release button that I am about to slam.