Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Committing a fatality on my opponent, visiting violence upon his body by removing his spine and strangling him to death with it.

The scientists on the other side of the two-way mirror witness me, with saucer-wide eyes, completely nude, making combat noises as I wrap my flacid penis around the trunk of a ficus.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The fatality is severe PTSD for the rest of your life.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I named myself NoobSaibot in 1998 when I was playing StarCraft on Battle.net and I would get kicked from lobbies with reasoning like "he is a noob" i just wanted to play Sunken Defense

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

pixaal posted:

If you peel the sticker off the cartridge and eat it you see wonderful colors.

Don't lick your Switch cartridge they got some kind of weird designer stuff sprinkled on it that tastes like experimental Molly dosed LSD tabs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------