Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

No thanks. I don't need a cup of coffee OP. Thank you for offering though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Some chick asked me if I wanted a night cap once and I was like, I don’t wear a hat to bed you stupid idiot. :jerkbag:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I need a loving cup of coffee. I can’t wait for the morning. I’m gonna have a bagel and a big cup of joe

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I need an espresso drip into my mouth at like 6 in the morning so I can wake up at like 8 because my morning metabolism is poo poo most days.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Woke up at 4am and can't get back to sleep.

It's too god damned early for this poo poo!!!!

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

TheAardvark posted:

I agree, and yet I want coffee.

My coffee machine's built in grinder is loud enough that it seems impolite to use this early so I guess no coffee yet for me.

.. perhaps i can swaddle it in towels for stealthy coffee.

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

If I don't drink a cup of coffee and eat bacon every morning I post insufferable minions memes on Facebook about how I am going to be grumpy until I get my coffee and my bacon. This is obviously hilarious.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize

TheAardvark posted:

hey i woke up at 4 am too!! on my second cup of coffee once again, an hour and a half later (i savor). same poo poo different day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Woke at 4 am due to someone screaming bloody murder and a dog yapping for 10 minutes, I love Halloween

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Gluten Free Dad posted:

If I don't drink a cup of coffee and eat bacon every morning I post insufferable minions memes on Facebook about how I am going to be grumpy until I get my coffee and my bacon. This is obviously hilarious.

i think most of my emotional growth as an adult has come from pithy minion memes

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I don't drink coffee, but I am too old for this poo poo. Does that fit in this thread or is that a seperate issue?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I dont do coffee but i will partake in a watermelon redbull for the spirit of the thread

Also its raining and i dont want to ride my bike to go get dish soap! gently caress doing dishes in the morning!!!

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

I'm a bit of a coffee purist, that's why I only eat fresh, raw Kopi Luwak

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Gluten Free Dad posted:

I'm a bit of a coffee purist, that's why I only eat fresh, raw Kopi Luwak

:stare: just noticed ure animated aardvark avatar .. intriguing ..

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I have a lot of cool coffeemaking paraphernalia, but I'm so lazy in the morning I often just make a Nespresso pod coffee. It's a terrible Catch-22.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The only good coffee is an iced coffee and it's just too loving cold for that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m sitting here in a coffee shop, working on my script (my usb mechanical keyboard is LOUD AF and everyone knows I’m working and they motherfucking RESPECT THAT poo poo). I’m on my third cup and this poo poo is flowing out of me like so much mung. It’s sort of a Jurassic Park meets Schindlers List, this poo poo is banging. I am a movie making machine at this point, my pupils are pure black. This is poetry, this is art, but in movie format. My posting gloves are warm and throwing sparks, so good, so good. The academy is going to need to get knee pads they’re gonna wanna suck my dick so hard. :coffeepal:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm halfway through my morning cup of Joe, should have had breakfast first. Oh well.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

This is my other favorite coffee mug.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
coffee status: drinkin coffee

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I just had one OP but thanks for asking

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

TheAardvark posted:

It's too GOD DAMNED early for this poo poo!!!

*every thread in GBS this morning is either Goatse or quoted manuscripts of Mein Kampf

"Not doing anything until the second cup of coffee!"

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

twitter.com/coffee_dad

Coffee status: enjoying a coffee

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Need some loving coffee rn

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'm on coffee #3 of the day. Still tired.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I need another cup of coffee! gently caress!!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Coffee is the beer of the Sasquatch. :hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Coffee is the beer of the Sasquatch. :hai:

What does that mean? What does it mean???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hang on maybe this will help me understand

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

Coffee status: drinking coffee stout

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Coffee status: drinking coffee stout

same but it's weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheAardvark posted:

What does that mean? What does it mean???

If you had read my script, “Bhat, Rightful and Leftful King of the Borg”, you might have some idea. :smugbert: