Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing

We're doing quart baggies; I wanted to use some of this leftover 6" PVC I have to make some weird gravity drop from the roof but we ran out of time to make it safe. We're just handing out with old people picker-upper sticks.

Moms and Dads deserve to trick or treat too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dredge
Mar 18, 2009
I see bowls full of super-spreader event.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dredge posted:

I see bowls full of super-spreader event.

Boy I love bowels

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Glad to not see any of those crappy chalk candies, sweeties or whatever? Ppl always fill those grab bags with those stupid things.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Glad to not see any of those crappy chalk candies, sweeties or whatever? Ppl always fill those grab bags with those stupid things.

You can use that stuff to break your computer if you really wanted to

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Happy Halloweenier you fucks!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sour candy supremacy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

full size candy bars whoa look at this richer

We use to give out "penny ghosts" once we ran out of candy and it was the most embarrassing thing. Mom just let us turn off the lights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time the OP banned somebody for using the words "poopy avalanche of semen" when describing sexual assault reports and I am glad OP did.