Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Since posting in the last lurker thread I have amassed towards of ten posts, seen my words highlighted in sweet sweet yellow and saw a pokeball outside on the grass when walking the dog irl.
Before the next lurker thread I aim to use an emotion, post a macro in the excellent Simpsons meme thread and see a Pokémon outside on the grass when walking the dog irl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I post sometimes.

I dunno.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Sid Vicious posted:

lol it's a jailbreak joke

yay I voided a warranty thank you!

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

Finally, my lifelong dream of being carried away to a happier life by a masked burglar has come to pass. Thanks Sid!

This is terrifyingly close to reality.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Long time lurker, first time poster, checking in. I was told we’d be getting drawings of spaceships. Is that still going to happen?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I've no butts to give, but I did vote Biden.

Miracle Mike
Sep 23, 2012

I talk too much
lurking fine thanks, might post later.

(spoiler: i will not post anything in another 6 months or so)

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Always glad to have these threads where I can artificially increase my posting numbers so I don't look like some sort of loser to a dead zombie internet forums.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I post, but not more than twice a day average, my doctor says it's bad for me.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I used to lurk. I still do but I used to too.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Adolf Hitler, Josif Stalin, Mao Zedong. Just a few examples of people who never posted on the forums. I'm not saying every lurker necessarily kills millions of people but I do think it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh please the infamous founder of FYAD wasn't a lurker

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hey i lurked for years b4 becoming a poster and now look at me, posting at the absolute top of the game, winning MVP awards, pulling an easy 6 figgies in posting endorsements.. this could be u, lurkers

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Hey sup I post more than I used to but I still think I count as a lurker anyways I hope you all are having a great day.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

For the most part, I feel like other posters usually say what I would say but earlier and better so a lot of my posts lately are either about shameful mobile games or telling Lowtax to eat poo poo.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Poster rule, lurkers drool!!

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Yo this drawing Sid made for me is dope as hell but he's probed so he couldn't post it so im doing it instead

Appreciate it homie

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he likes eggs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he really likes eggs

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

You lied to me

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

That dino is still pumped on that egg though, as I would be

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

But yo I would've gladly posted that dope rear end drawing without the deception

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

What is the posts per day threshold to be considered a lurker?

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

Just a wholesome dude who hates gluten and terrorists but loves his family

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Traxis posted:

What is the posts per day threshold to be considered a lurker?

My posts in this thread are over 100 times my daily average so I think that's a decent floor to use.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There is no set threshold; it's something you have to define for yourself. Repeat these words: I am alive, I am present, I am posting

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

Posting is easy just hit post and got bonkers dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i never said I drew if for you I just thought it was fitting I'ma draw you a brand new egg right now I don't wanna disappoint anyone!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Remember that time when that guy in Wittenberg made 95 posts in a single day and there was centuries of turmoil lmao

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Posting makes me nervous. I prefer to silently judge everyone else’s posts.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

idk where else to put this but I made a sequel to Goku's pants there's a thread for it in BYOB

Collapsible lung
Oct 2, 2013

Possessed to skank
I posted 8 times 8 years ago and then stopped for whatever reason. I'm liking the vibe these days though.

Also, these drawings are rad! I used to draw a good bit but haven't in ages. I'm feeling inspired to get out the trusty leadstick and parchment - been wanting to draw a spaceship for a week!

E3 Keynote
Jul 22, 2004

eyyyyyyyyyy
i remember jeff k

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Collapsible lung posted:

I posted 8 times 8 years ago and then stopped for whatever reason. I'm liking the vibe these days though.

Also, these drawings are rad! I used to draw a good bit but haven't in ages. I'm feeling inspired to get out the trusty leadstick and parchment - been wanting to draw a spaceship for a week!

You should post more and develop your "posting style". Its fun!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

You should post more and develop your "posting style". Its fun!

this guy's posting style is be really good at posting

DoomedFish
Aug 15, 2009
a post a day keeps the bone ghosts away, right boys?

i think i would make a good nonsensical shitposter, but i don't know if that means i have to always shitpost - my heart is full of effortposts too

can i do both? can two things be true?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just popping in to say I hate every lurker and they should all eat a bucket of wet ants.

https://i.imgur.com/iypzFBn.mp4

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

DoomedFish posted:

a post a day keeps the bone ghosts away, right boys?

i think i would make a good nonsensical shitposter, but i don't know if that means i have to always shitpost - my heart is full of effortposts too

can i do both? can two things be true?
Absolutely! Mixing and matching is fun and keeps things balanced and fresh!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Lurkers are a scourge. A pestilence.

https://i.imgur.com/H0ln1lE.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006