Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you post in this thread and are a certified lurker I'll draw you a picture :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im serious guys post I'll draw you something please post I'm begging you to post I will die if you don't post

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cadetcons posted:

Posting to save Sid's life.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ogma posted:

Reported for dying outside of FYAD.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wudz posted:

My first post was in the Yikeseroo thread. I've now been on this website for half my life and, wouldn't you know it, still have nothing interesting to say.

I Lurked More too good now I can't stop, help

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

terminal chillness posted:

I tread the line between lurker and white noise so I'm going to post here to maintain the proper ratio

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jawdins posted:

Some days I just post all over the place but most of the time I lurk, thank you for the excuse to :justpost:

i like Jack Frost better than pumpkin jack I'm sorry

he ho

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

promising carl posted:

Fine I'll post more. This is my 1000th post.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jailbrekr posted:

What if I'm certified by local law enforcement as a lurker? Do I get a picture? I think I should get a picture. Please make me a picture?

lol it's a jailbreak joke

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Asterite34 posted:

I used to be a lurker, and am still not terribly vocal, but I've been trying to get out there, contribute my voice to discussions where I feel I have some relevent/entertaining imput, and even made a few threads of my own. It's liberating, man.

Plus I bought this fancy new av to support the new regime and our Glorious Generalissimo Of Yospos

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrThief posted:

Posting in a lurker thread, then going back to lurking.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

apowe posted:

Wish this one were mine, but I guess that's what I get for lurking instead of posting.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Brotein_Shake posted:

Hi, I am a lurker. I've had thread ideas in the recent past and I know i should :justpost: but I am very shy!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

inedible posted:

hello I am :justpost: ing, someone eat halloween candy with me, thanks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

istewart posted:

During the last lurker thread, I still counted as a lurker. I have now resumed posting enough that I do not believe I am a lurker anymore. Perhaps others have a different perspective though.

If the Star Trek people make another lovely Picard show I will definitely not be a lurker. Much criticism will need to be posted.

Sid please draw Captain Picard :allears:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DoomedFish posted:

this is no longer my internet identity but im too lazy and poor to rereg to a dead gay comedy forum i mindlessly observe and never participate in

i came for the ghost stories as a babby and my daddy told me not to put anything on the internet and boy howdy did i listen but now am alienated from my peers because didn't join the book of faces or the instant grahams

goons are all that remains, and i, the eternal watcher; the screaming mouthless

ps sid can u please draw a bucket with a happy face thank u

(Did I do it right? Seriously, my social anxiety is so bad you guys :saddowns:)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey pal I don't say this too often, but, no.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he likes eggs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he really likes eggs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i never said I drew if for you I just thought it was fitting I'ma draw you a brand new egg right now I don't wanna disappoint anyone!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

idk where else to put this but I made a sequel to Goku's pants there's a thread for it in BYOB

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

You should post more and develop your "posting style". Its fun!

this guy's posting style is be really good at posting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

godogg posted:

Keep lurking, never post. I ate a sixer for my first post and never posted again. God bless

lmao do the needful mods

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm staying up late watching the mortal kombat movies while playing mortal kombat 11 n my switch and learning all the moves in case I need them after the thing tomorrow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

See Orry guys I had to finish all of my BYOb drawings ii am here to make more art

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

Paint me you dork.

My water color markers are at home, I'm visiting my mom but I did what I could for you sir

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm not sure if this is not work safe and technically I drew it for my BYOB drawing request thread but I really like it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A lurker can pretend I drew this for them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's Nick Offerman lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It absolutely does

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it me