Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

The game mentioned a tool that makes you stupid (as dumb as girls, per the game's awful casual sexism), so I'm betting that comes back. Something like: (1) you help complete that invention, then (2) use it to be temporarily stupid, so that (3) Knil accidentally falls down the hole/has no sense of self-preservation and is willing to just jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

DimiPZC posted:

Apologies for the poor updating schedule; stuff keeps happening IRL, one of which is that my back decided it wants to give me grief every time I do anything other than lay down. Update schedule may be a bit shaky (read: not-daily) for the next bit until I either get things back on track or learn to cope with things being offtrack.
No need to apologize, the updating has been perfectly fine.

Also back pain sucks. It's right up there with lungs in terms of "holy hell, doing literally anything hurts, this is bleeping miserable".

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

What’s the river rat / mole reference? I recognized the rest, but that one flew over my head.

I would also like to know how they have 12 dungeons and 11 sub/secret dungeons. Depending on exactly how you count things, that’s either on par with most actual Zelda games or notably longer. That’s...ridiculous, straight up ridiculous.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

FPzero posted:

I just can't help but think about how frontloaded this quest is. So many pieces of heart, all the magic upgrades, all the bomb upgrades, a fair number of items, like...what's even left as rewards to give in dungeons or the secret dungeons or anything else? Especially when we're 3/23 dungeons done? :psypop:
Looking at the empty space above the existing heart bar, it looks like they could easily fit two more rows of hearts above the current two (40 total hearts???). Also, the last time we saw the status screen in the Hyrule Cleanup episode, there seems to be space 6 more B-button items and 6 more 'equipment' items...plus presumably plenty of other upgrades (mirror shield, more swords, etc).