Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
Oh boy, this is going to be... an adventure.

Why is the hole that the carpenters were working on there (especially since they don't capitalize on the hole being there to make you witness an event?) and why do they fix it like they do? This isn't the most pressing concern in the update but it bugs me.

Also Knil? Really? Especially when Zelda and Impa are unmarred?

(also: I'm definitely judging the ZC designers for not having interactive NPCs by default)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

Man, at least for that first bombable statue it looks cracked. Your first solution would probably still be to bomb the shutter, since that's what you did before (iirc?), but.

That second one was way worse, especially since while you had to bomb a statue before it looks completely different than the one you bombed.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I like the Lens of Truth conceptually but holy poo poo does it just reveal how inconsistent all of the "puzzles" are.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

DimiPZC posted:

Just want to point out that the Lens is a built in item in ZC, and this quest makes a big deal advertising how it "uses every item in ZC", so chances are it wasn't even meant to be a bandaid, it was only included to make the sales pitch better. :shepface:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... :cripes:

That explains it being in a out-of-the-way place, I suppose...?

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

i know y'all think reborn is the worst thing since moldy bread but "potentially completely unwinnable because all of a certain collectible is locked to the first eighth of the game" and "completely incoherent puzzle triggers that aren't even consistent with each other" are on a completely different level than "precise battle strategies are required otherwise gently caress you"

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

how do you not know your father was the mayor, out of curiosity

I guess if it was a development that only happened while they were doing that weird dimension-hopping thing? Somehow I doubt it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

The Monroe vent is super weird because, like... are you really trying to be sexy in a game where characters are 16x16 pixel squares?

The same goes for the sword cutting off clothes, sure, but.