Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1334683551867035648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

crime in the year 2020

quote:

Chicago-based rapper G Herbo and several of his associates were accused of conspiracy to commit wire fraud in order to, among other things, pay for some fancy designer dogs. G Herbo, Joseph “Joe Rodeo” Williams, and alleged co-conspirators Terrence Bender, Steven Hayes Jr., and Demario Sorrells have all been charged on 14 conspiracy counts, while Herbo’s manager, Antonio “T-Glo” Strong—per Consequence Of Sound, working from a report by the Chicago Tribune—has been accused of being the ringleader of the identity theft spree.

The group is alleged to have charged more than $1.5 million to stolen accounts, using them to pay for vacations in Jamaica, charter private jets, and, yes, two designer puppies bought from a breeder in Michigan. The group allegedly acquired the credit card information from the fabled and terrifying dark web, well known as the most frightening place on the internet from which to procure illegal puppy funds.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1334647324342177800

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

WrasslorMonkey posted:

i dont no wot it is but i made it 4 u cspam

e: Holy poo poo. On second thought I made this especially for you, twoday :unsmith:

this model fleshlight is called the all peeing eye

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Crusader posted:

i legit lol seeing him randomly putting quotation marks around words intermittently, it always reads like jack kirby dialogue

Lmao Apoko-lips

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

do they sell silicon replica human asses for me to stick my forearm up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuHdiEjtX0

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thoatse posted:

alternate universe succdem ben garrison's joe kennedy comics lookin good

more of a tucker carlson narratively

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

do it you loving scumbags

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Lmao Apoko-lips

are you talking poo poo about the fourth world of jack kirbys new gods

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you can definitely buy replica human asses to have sex with

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

you were going to be sacrificed on the altar of mammon anyway; what's the big deal if it happens a little early?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
technically you can buy for whatever reasons you want. but having sex is the most common one.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

technically you can buy for whatever reasons you want. but having sex is the most common one.

need to see yr data supporting this claim

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Squizzle posted:

are you talking poo poo about the fourth world of jack kirbys new gods

Honestly I don't know but I hope so

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
TURMP

https://twitter.com/debbie_hairy/status/1334624020944314373

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

there's a lotta death crewers these days but few with the hutzpah to go on national television and proclaim it like my hero tucker carlson

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jiveDurkey/status/1334599719398633472

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

There would be tremendous, tremendous irony in the trump team hiring "crisis actors" to spread their conspiracies

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
♫ it's beginning to feel a lot like hell world ♫

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

god that is depressing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

those color apples were so popular

when our middle school upgraded the apple 2s to imacs in the library it was truly a momentous day

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

It's my passion! (along with graphic design)

I saw that ExploreTalent watermark on another photo before, also something to do with the whole trump/guiliani bs saga. I can't remember where/who it was though.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

There would be tremendous, tremendous irony in the trump team hiring "crisis actors" to spread their conspiracies

Don't worry it would be lost on them

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

when our middle school upgraded the apple 2s to imacs in the library it was truly a momentous day

you didn't have Mac LCs?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I've been posting for years, it's my passion!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

homelyfans

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

lol hmmm

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

a lot of failed actors are attention seeking crazies though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol her name is Mellissa with two L's wtf

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

it's projection all the way down

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Drunkboxer posted:

a lot of failed actors are attention seeking crazies though

especially unemployed actors coming off probation for some sort of obscene computer crimes

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

you pronounce it the Spanish way

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XJDxe7TVY

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

all hail the new flesh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

especially unemployed actors coming off probation for some sort of obscene computer crimes

I've tried finding it in the article but what are the computer crimes? it just says computer crimes with multiple computers or something like I'm supposed to know what that means

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

I've tried finding it in the article but what are the computer crimes? it just says computer crimes with mulitple computers or something.

I don't think there's anything on it out there. Maybe because the charges were dropped/plead down they weren't made public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

cool that we are getting a real time lesson in how he uses the legal system to intimidate and harass anyone who doesnt let him get his way on his way out good thing it def wont work this time like every other time right guys eh heheheh *tugs collar*