Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Ear wax clogging friends:

I've had it happen twice on international trips..... Mexico and Thailand.

I suffered for 3 days in Mexico because I wasn't prepared and was stuck in some dumb resort for a dumb desination wedding. (please dont think i am priviledged)

Thailand is cheap as gently caress and an AMAZING country to visit. I did in 2017 and the flight was $450 roundtrip. Once you are there everything is 1/4 or less cost as it is in the USA.

Both times my ears got clogged from wax, a lot of it had to do with flights and altitude changes gently caress with your ears.

The solutions I have and wasnt prepared for are this:

You need to used hydrogen peroxide to start by laying your head down and letting it sit in your ear. You feel a bubbling and its kind making the wax loose. Then you need a baby type ear plunger. You fill it with warm water, and in my case, add a bit of tradition soap which further loosens the wax. You put that in your ear and plast it at a downward angle. You might be surprised at the crazy lump of gross ear wax that eventually comes out after repeated attemps. Magically.. you now car hear normal again. The next weird part is you realize the other side might be semi clogged because you hear much better out of the ear you just serviced.

gently caress this earth.

T Bowl has issued a correction as of 07:04 on Jan 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Foo Diddley posted:

and the presidency in 2024 and the imperial throne in 2028

We'll probably turn around on that imperial throne thing by then.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
mods are asleep. post lewds

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

misdirectomy posted:

No

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

animist posted:

you ever think about how many people have "economics" degrees and laugh to yourself

like there's definitely some people who think they're smart because they know that $2000 a month would be "completely ridiculous, what an absurd notion"

we'll never run out of resources or labor

numbers in a computer, on the other hand....

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Rauros posted:

i had a partial impacted wax blockage from ear plugs, and that thing just concentrated the water as a jet into my eardrum...ouch. got an axel glade...wonderful!

Wtffff woah

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
I have earwax problems and I bought these sticks from japan ...........peace ✌

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I don't have an earwax problem, likely due to the force with which my brain is bursting out of every hole in my head.

TYRMP

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

plinkey: i'd like to speak to the manager

:grin:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1349959502444056576

p sure in america this is just called being a consultant

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Rauros posted:

i had a partial impacted wax blockage from ear plugs, and that thing just concentrated the water as a jet into my eardrum...ouch. got an axel glade...wonderful!

holy poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

https://twitter.com/abrahamvaldez_/status/1349495237182324738?s=21

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

plinkey is your mom still mad at you ?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i think most of plinkey's food posts look p tasty

they also look like i'd die after about a month of the plinkey diet

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

https://twitter.com/AbrahamValdez_/status/1349599077659394048

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Virgil Vox posted:

plinkey is your mom still mad at you ?

no, she's gunna make a casserole, its fine

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Rauros posted:

This is less than half the price, think it'll work? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083QLRKRD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3dtaGb69CBKTP

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

ahh dammit lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
AOC is a mirage. Get ready for Trumpers to be your next favorite for POTUS.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1349959502444056576

p sure in america this is just called being a consultant

THE gently caress?

DUHD I WANT THAT JOB

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Even cheaper: https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-BDCD8C-Lithium-Drill/dp/B0111N8O6G

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I bought this except not the water shooting kind*. The little wax shovel piece snapped off in my ear canal and it took me an entire day to remove it using a second little wax shovel piece that comes with the device for when the first snaps off. They give you like six of the things. I had to painfully scoop into my own ear and drag a mal-placed plastic shovel out because Mitch "rear end in a top hat" McConnel doesn't think the people of america should be able to go to a hospital and have them take the plastic shovel out of your ear without charging you a poo poo ton of money.

*Oh it doesn't shoot water

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

reignofevil posted:

The little wax shovel piece snapped off in my ear canal

Well the good news is I am still able to feel feelings like "shock" and "horror" in 2021.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Resident Evil irl

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

u mothe fucker

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Mods give me a 6'er within ten minutes of this post or I will post my caption to this picture and I can assure you it is 100% horny

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
pallet cleanser

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

That tattoo... He's been in prison?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Grem posted:

Mods give me a 6'er within ten minutes of this post or I will post my caption to this picture and I can assure you it is 100% horny

:justpost: it now, coward

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Grem posted:

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bM0wVjU2-k

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

peroxide in your ear feels really good, imo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
probe everyone on this page

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Grem posted:

do it. by this point the rules are hosed anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
airPods are AppleTM, correct? I think you're supposed to throw those out and buy the new ones every so often, kind of like when an iPhone gets full.