Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

jaime harrison still sending me texts at 3am and 8am on election day asking for money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Biden: 1 point

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

there will be one empty place setting at the hog trough :(

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

glad i kept my powder dry on getting extremely wasted last night, although i wish i hadnt gone to sleep at 11 pm thinking there would be a final result by now

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

"a ham sandwich could beat trump!"

*runs ham sandwich*

"say hellow to president sandwich"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

all i wanna do, is have some TRUMP
i got the feelin, im not the only WUMP

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i hope after trump loses officially he finally spills the beans on heidi cruz

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

VOTE.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

:wow:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this definitely wouldn't end with them hanging from a lamp post, no siree

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

can we fuckin call this poo poo already got drat

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i need to feel trumps seething rage once the election is officially called (by the lying crooked news media)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

PHONY POLLS!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

75m illegal ballots wtf

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this fuckin sucks even though the content is tremendous im fuckin BOOORRRREEEED of this election just call it motherfuckers

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Donkwich posted:

trump.

trump.

trump.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Harald posted:

heck yeah bring on the next stages of the trump meltdown, i'm a little afraid of what he'll do but bring it on nonetheless

i'll tell you what he's gonna do: nothing. just like he has the last four years. they're gonna ban him from twitter and then he's going to go away

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i dont know if im gonna die of coronavirus first or boredom with this dumb rear end poo poo wheres my loving diarrhea check BITCH

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

They're not gonna call any of these states or the race until absolutely every vote is counted. There is too much money to be made hawking skyrizi and otezla. It will be election night in america forever and come January we will have two presidents with veto power over each other like roman consuls or some dumb loving poo poo and Kellyanne will be there

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I could have counted all these loving votes myself by now and trump would still lose got drat

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

This is about to be the earliest I've gone to sleep in months and it's all because of this boring rear end election thanks a lot sleepy joe

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I thought trump was exhausting but bidens presidency is gonna be like sitting in a running car in closed garage

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Biden is gonna one-up trump once again by pissing the bed in the lincoln bedroom

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Donkwich posted:

Isn't the nuke code literally like 00000000

iirc one of the silos or something has to be ready to launch in like 20 seconds so their code is 1235 so they can just switch from 1234 or some poo poo

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Hey if the biden votes are fake maybe mitch mcconnell's votes are fake too and he's not a real senator

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

now that it's over can we please loving call it already

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

have the networks laid out any criteria for when they will actually, finally loving call this thing? they can sit there until literally every ballot is counted twice and it will no longer change the outcome. just. loving. call it.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

MechaX posted:

Omg he really did go back to give him a six pack

I thought i was imagining that or somebody edited it but I distinctly recall a huge gut and blotchy orange face on our favorite prez

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

how about we fuckin call this poo poo. im about to start drinking again.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im lolling at all the chuds who are talking about moving out of the country now. bitch you can't go anywhere! the borders are closed! lmfao move to mexico

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

CALL IT ITS loving OVER RRRRRRRRTGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

T Bowl posted:

real talk the big networks and newspapers are wise to wait out calling it right now cause cheeto will use it as another example of how its FUCKIN RIGGED and it'll just add fuel to the fire for the chud crazies slithering around these cities right now

that poo poo is gonna happen anyway. the longer it drags on the worse it looks. joe biden is going to win PA by at least 50k votes and is up 20k now with 100k outstanding, half from Pittsburgh and half from Philly. this poo poo is OVER and they need to CALL IT before i start taking shots

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

biden is inching toward the presidency, stalking it like a jungle cat, the dry votes crunching tenderly under his paws as he crouches into position to make the, you know, the thing

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

sounds like we're getting an emergency SCOTUS calling on PA tomorrow at like 2

so if they stop counting, uhh, well

supreme court doctrine will include a mercy rule going forward

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Spotted on CNN: guy in Philly carrying a sign that says "Trump is a crumb bum"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Just my personal belief but I don't think lettuce and tomato belong on a cheezer

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

anybody have the gif of the TUMP fireworks?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

is that a USA drone swarm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

TRUMP MUST BE SEETHING

MAKE THE TWEET FAT MAN