Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

PyPy posted:

wouldn’t the lack of scarcity make whatever is on that asteroid worthless?

yep. not to mention the fact that it'd cost about $10,000 quadrillion to bring all that poo poo back to earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
more like erection night amirite

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
anyway do we get to keep posting TORMP or what

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

DORNALG PORMP

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

CODChimera posted:

its still pretty cool tho

you know what isn't cool? loving dnd jesus don't read it

idk, i quite like the 1st ed rules even if it's something no non-masochist would actually play

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
side effects can include insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, dizziness, and anxiety

please consult a doctor if your election lasts more than 48 hours

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

FAUXTON posted:

can pennsylvania and georgia and nevada and arizona just roll one of those pyramid nerd dice and choose who finishes their counting first

it's called a D4 and don't you even pretend that you don't know that

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ArmZ posted:

is this what heaven looks like...

heaven has more glory holes

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

cspam is gonna be a hollow husk of itself without terdp as president :smith:

misspelling biden for the next four years isn't going to be nearly as fun

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

An Apple A Gay posted:

drank a shower beer got out and my wife gave me a smirnoff icing

same except for the shower and the wife

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
so this election poo poo is still going on, huh

i voted for green party guy, how's he doing

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

wet_goods posted:

Kanye beat him in all head to head states

well kanye was my second choice

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Chinatown posted:

lmao i have a groupchat of old neighbors who think biden winning means all the MAGA bullshit is over

these loving morons

what people just don't get is that trump is not the disease, he is a symptom. none of this poo poo is going to go away under biden

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

skaboomizzy posted:

cheezer for lunch

my local cheezer place gives you a tub of cheez whiz with your fries

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

I was playing pinball what did I miss

what were you playing

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

some real good ones:

Road Show is about two animatronic heads traveling the country and are either building or destroying road? Gonna go ahead and say the lore isn't great on this pinball machine. Great playfield though.

T2 is a pretty simple game all things considered but its fast and fun and its real fun to shoot the pinball with the gun

Best one though is Taxi which is about driving Santa Clause, Dracula, and Gorbachev (!) around town. It owns

ah, i've got all those in pinball arcade but i haven't played them yet. i like the older tables, myself

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
well if i can't have four more years, i can at least have four more beers

maybe more

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Thesaurus posted:

Remember when that psycho chuds covered his car in trump stickers and mailed bombs to everyone? How's he doing??

did anyone ever figure out what his politics were or how he got radicalized

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Buddykins posted:

love reinstalling skyrim and spending hours downloading mods and trying to get it all to work to just stop playing at the first loving village you get to in the beginning

man, gently caress skyrim

your big plot hook, is that there are dragons. in your painfully fuckin' generic fantasy world. eat poo poo, skyrim

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Solarin posted:

the important thing is it wasn't oblivion. that alone gave me about 60 hours of playtime

what the gently caress

give me morrowind or loving kill me

okay, daggerfall's cool too

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Slippery posted:

Real heads play Wasteland

Or Mars Saga

dude i played them both on an actual C64

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

skyrim misheard lyrics

..."s'cuse me while i rim the sky"?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

cumshitter posted:

how much more money could he need as someone who was the mayor NYC?

like its insane to me that bannon, a guy who gets paid every time Seinfeld plays a rerun, still felt the need to get in on the wall grift. at a certain point the acquisition of wealth becomes pathological to the point where you cant enjoy money unless you steal it from people. its loving sad

or you know, they could just be pissing it away as fast or faster than they make it

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
okay let me try this out:

*ahem* OJE DIBEN

SOJEPH NIBED

JEO... aaah it's just not the same

i'm gonna miss turpm you guys :sigh:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i got a social security number and i am neither social nor secure. fuckin' ripoff if you ask me

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i *do* have a number, tho. i got lots of 'em. really makes u think

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i just can't believe the fat bitch stopped tweeting. i went and read a book for a while, come back and go through like fifty pages of tornk thread and there's no fuckin' tweets

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

christ, if there's anyone who should shut up more than trump, it's fuckin' dilbert guy

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
a guy who's so universally loving hated that the entire goddamn world is dancing in the streets when they hear of his humiliation and defeat

and his supporters are like, you gotta recount the votes, there's no way so many people voted against him

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
greatest thing about a budden presidency is that we're still going to be sterilizing people in concentration camps on january 21st

jorb bidden gonna come on the TV and tell everyone how bad covid is and half the country will rip their masks off in disgust

instead of printing up a hojillion dollars to keep number going up bubben's gonna present the bill to the poor and destitute

only thing that keeps me sane is the thought that no one deserves this poo poo more than america

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Solarin posted:

anyone who is engaging with chuds at this time please implore them to give him a chance and respect the office. it would help me a lot,thanks in advance

i've been telling them that all they need for to quietus make is a shoelace and a doorknob

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

VectorSigma posted:

i hope he does the full elvis:

- croaks on the shitter after falling from grace
- rumors of faked death due to numerous timurp sightings
- a large contingent of tkunuip impersonators for hire, with some of the more successful holding down vegas lounge acts
- becomes the subject of tacky velvet paintings

would buy a velvet painting of trump, but only if it flouresced in a blacklight

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

tacodaemon posted:

what if I got to pick the next novel people tediously compare everything to, and I picked the trashy late-60s bestseller The Exhibitionist by Henry Sutton

i'm rereading naked lunch right now and i wish ppl made as many references to it as they did hoary putter

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

>BLAME THESE 4 MEN FOR THE BEATNIK HORROR
holy poo poo this owns

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Samurai Sanders posted:

I just remembered that Trump got impeached once. Nothing happened though and that’s not why he lost the election.

What is impeachment for again?

nothing, it turns out

what i love about trump is that he showed how much of our vaunted constitution is just complete horseshit that relies on decorum and good manners

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
like, it blows my loving mind that just not leaving office is even an option to trump, but apparently it's something he can do because having an obstinate shithead in office is just something the founding fathers never anticipated

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
every one of those rapist slave driving pieces of poo poo can go gently caress themselves by the way

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Skrode posted:

I wonder what it's like watching people dance in the streets worldwide in explicit celebration of your defeat

well it was only county-wide but when i got fired from hardee's...

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

and here's the tweets

fat sloppy wet boy is awake and tweetin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
also i'm not readin' that poo poo