Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I wonder if this "trump caravan runs Biden bus off the road" is an op to bury legit search results for "Biden anti bussing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I just found out that in home alone 3, the kid literally pulls a hand gun on the thieves.

lmfao what the hell was John Hughes huffing in his last days

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

wouldn't you agree
that baby you and me
we got a groovy kinda trunkp

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmfao all the cool zone posters claiming that no one would ever riot for biden

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

My mom bought me a Malcolm X t shirt in the style of a che guevara shirt and it's got a quote on the back with " - Malcolm X" but on the front instead of a big Malcolm X face it's got a big Denzel Washington face and it looks like I'm really into Denzel Washington whenever I wear it which is always now

"if you don't wear this poo poo we have a problem"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

VideoKid posted:

I wouldn’t call loving up one assholes at a riot but that’s just me

it's wild to me that they would bust a windshield over an effigy of a rapist

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Harald posted:

PA is gonna do it??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYHcdzg624

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

resident posted:

really hoping SS has to physically toss Donald off the WH property like bouncers

like uncle phil tossing jazz

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

wanna lay underneath the stream from that spit valve

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

smashthestate

smashmoutheatthenuke

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

that was a pretty good dx crotch chop, gotta hand it to him

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lol all of these loving morons telling me biden would win in a landslide. it's three loving days later and we don't know who won.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

nah, Biden's won 306. we're just in decision desks trying to account for near impossibilities and not having to uncall a presidential race

so they're certain? just call it then pussies.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Brogeoisie posted:

not a landslide but like 5% of popular vote and 306 electoral votes.......

landslides only count in popular votes and fleetwood macs

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao avatar check

e: lol okay the JOE tag owns

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/iambrattyb/status/1325147234573414400

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

i'm trump
trump a dee tramp a die
a trump a dee trumpa a die

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

my dude is thirstier than cilizza seeing some feet in some pumps

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

ya it owns just like trump leaving roger stone or w/e at a mcdonalds lmao

p sure that was reince

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"sweetie, you're bald."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm his step-son he dragged to the march

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

i love how delicate he has to be to make sure his mustache and goatee connect. Hold the line, follicles.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

that guy expertly slipped two haymakers like it was nothing. gently caress yeah.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Real Mean Queen posted:

Nose shopping is the way to go, you can figure out what’s going to do what to you pretty easily once you get good at it. Terpenes have a lot to do with what kind of high you get, and the best way to get an idea of the terp situation is simple smellin. Lavender’s gonna knock you out, pine is good for being up and around, etc. It works shockingly well.

This is true. I can loving tell when it has some kind of diesel strain in it and i know it's gonna give me a sludgey headache.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

they're watching him draw a picture of ted cruz's dad murdering someone

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

Y'all need to listen to rage against the machine

Lights out! Gorilla TV Station!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

you gotta be a real piece of poo poo to be a white person attending an HBCU as a young conservative.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the hell is that b it of yellow coming out of his waist band?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I can't think of a single plank of his platform he's vocalized that is about protecting native americans in any capacity

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

he's against the Keystone XL pipeline

oh neat. what's he gonna do.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the best scene in children of men is michael caine getting high as poo poo and knowing he's probably gonna die soon and not caring.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Isizzlehorn posted:

wow someone should do something about that 'pit' killing all those people with non lethal cases of covid

https://youtu.be/NqZMcvd0yjo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

I remember way back in the day on HBO one of their exposes on prostitution (I think it was Pimps Up, Hoes Down or some player's ball thing) and there was this one white pimp who everyone called Mr. Whitefolks and all the other pimps just dunked on him whenever he was around. This motherfucker said that because he was white, he had to beat his girls twice as hard for them to not try and rip him off.

you remember this surprisingly accurately. Whitefolks claimed he got his start by pimping out his own babysitter.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

Labels that say "Voting Trump out" and "Voting Biden in"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

30-50 feral lizards

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I played smash bros all evening with my two boys. kids can be okay.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

now post the OANN numbers during the same period of time

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao My Cousin Rudy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

LegoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1329592694067249153?s=20

Does this mean Rudy is going to run against Biden next?

Do we get a Rudy escalator moment?

love to open my epic own with a stumble of words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

it's like a credence album as a truck