Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Spiderdrake posted:

You're describing NXT now though?

HHH also doesn't know when to loving stop with what good ideas he does have. DIY ruined NXT for me, but TUE in... Is it every wargames?... is just atrocious.

Oh, and they've lost all but the first one except Roderick Strong lost that one so Roddy has lost all the wargames

That's more or less my point though. NXT only looks good (in comparison to the main roster) because as soon as Triple H is done with someone he can wash his hands of the situation, since he doesn't book the main roster. When/if he takes over booking the main roster, he won't have anywhere to send the people he's done with (except for catering).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Pylons posted:

That's more or less my point though. NXT only looks good (in comparison to the main roster) because as soon as Triple H is done with someone he can wash his hands of the situation, since he doesn't book the main roster. When/if he takes over booking the main roster, he won't have anywhere to send the people he's done with (except for catering).

Yeah.

That is what made NXT great though. You got to see different people rise to the top of the card, and then when they finished they'd just go off to the main roster to flounder.

It still blows my mind how WWE managed to gently caress up their roster by making 5 brands and keeping all the dead weight around

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Pylons posted:

That's more or less my point though.
I'm saying you're right but already right. NXT performers are floundering or stuck in weird feuds. The conversation about Ripley is emblematic.

Or their arms fall off mid-match. We can already see the future of WWE now: disregard for performer health, injuries, endless feuds and losing to AEW.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Spiderdrake posted:

TUE in... Is it every wargames?... is just atrocious.

Having a four man stable is just too easy, you don't need to think about why one half of the match is teaming at all!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/TBARRetribution/status/1330716471417327620?s=19

Holy poo poo this is pathetic

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Retribution just make me sad. I feel like I should be listening to Sarah McLachlan over their tweets or something.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Wow such terrifying heels here to take over the business

https://twitter.com/LanceVision/status/1132810917194948609

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

You know who didn't tweet that cowardly garbage?

Slapjack

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Rarity posted:

Doesn't the special McMahon only stock that gives him extra voting power make this irrelevant?

Not as in HHH will lose voting majority, as in their share price will take a nosedive.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
On one hand, it's ridiculous that they keep putting TUE in every Wargames match.

On the other, look at the non-TUE people who have been in Wargames matches:

2017: Authors of Pain, Roderick Strong, Killian Dain, Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe
2018: Pete Dunne, Ricochet, the Viking Experience
2019: Ciampa, Keith Lee, T-Bar, and special Main Roster Guest Kevin Owens filling in for Matt Riddle who was filling in for Johnny Gargano elsewhere on the card
2020: Pete Dunne, Pat McAfee, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch

If I'm one of those 2020 guys I would not like my long-term odds looking at the guys from the previous three matches.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Extremely polite violent marauders showing respect for the guy who's contributed massively to the success of the organization they're allegedly trying to destroy.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Shinjobi posted:

You know who didn't tweet that cowardly garbage?

Slapjack

but

t bar

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Retribution is a 5 person stable doing an invasion angle right before Survivor Series and not only wasn’t the focus of the SS match, I don’t think they were even mentioned once.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ehh, Mace :geno:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

covid mommy

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
If you didn't like that horseshit undertaker garbage main-eventing a big four PPV, you just wait until HHH is in charge and doing these for himself

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I'm kind of shocked we haven't started doing HHH retirement matches

Like, why not win a war games by yourself, Paul? Do a spot where you pedigree an entire team one after the other while HBK cries on announcing.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Triple H will be retired after a frightening cryogenics mishap during the first ever CryoBrawl in Miami Beach.

The spectacle will be unlike anything we've ever seen.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gonz posted:

Triple H will be retired after a frightening cryogenics mishap during the first ever CryoBrawl in Miami Beach.

The spectacle will be unlike anything we've ever seen.

and it’ll be his own drat fault because he just can’t resist booking himself those sledgehammer spots

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spiderdrake posted:

I'm kind of shocked we haven't started doing HHH retirement matches

Like, why not win a war games by yourself, Paul? Do a spot where you pedigree an entire team one after the other while HBK cries on announcing.

We already got the 2 week HHH anniversary special this summer, the slow build has begun.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dacap posted:

Retribution is a 5 person stable doing an invasion angle right before Survivor Series and not only wasn’t the focus of the SS match, I don’t think they were even mentioned once.

like, they even had a built-in storyline with the Hurt Business and they VERY briefly mentioned it on-air, and that still wasn't enough excuse to have them show up for even a post-match brawl or something

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Has HHH had a retirement match? One would figure that he would have had one already since he became management but then he’s wrestled as recently as those Saudi shows as those types of matches may require him to put someone over.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Even besides the Hurt Business, if they were invested in Raw Underground at all, the people from that taking on Retribution would be a pretty good story.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

Has HHH had a retirement match? One would figure that he would have had one already since he became management but then he’s wrestled as recently as those Saudi shows as those types of matches may require him to put someone over.

When Brock broke his arm with the kimura he did a big sad walk up the ramp complete with looking to the crowd with sad eyes like this might be it for HHH and the crowd chanted "you tapped out" at him.

I don't think HHH will retire in the traditional sense because he isn't leaving the company.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Ten years ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...tm_source=share

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Seams posted:

what did undertaker die of? A gong-hit transplant?

Few pages late but lmao

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lid posted:

Wow such terrifying heels here to take over the business

https://twitter.com/LanceVision/status/1132810917194948609

Please help somebody with terrible audio processing ability understand what is being said here.

Also; they don't see anything in Black or Andrade because devotion to the company is the only metric of worth these days. Reward believers, excoriate doubters. Typical cult stuff. Great deal if you can get it and see morality and humanity decency as liabilities.
Shame we're stuck in a loop of repeating the same points ad nauseum because we have no ability to change this or otherwise cope with the episodic snuff film that is this company and its product.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 24, 2020

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

The New Day looks different

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Wait they’re letting Seth take paternity leave and not humiliating him because of it?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Seth does a good enough job humiliating himself tyvm

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Yeah I'm not sure the last... How far back was it Seth had a match with Lacey Evans punching his balls? It was all rapidly downhill from the Corbin feud.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Dimebags Brain posted:

It's wild to me that WWE just doesn't see anything in the guy who main evented an Aniversario show in a Apuestas match against loving Atlantis.

Vince doesn't know or care about what any of those are.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe the small child is crying when confronted by MJF, who then screams into the child's face to cry, mocking the child.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I thought it was Shawn Michaels.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Cavauro posted:

i believe the small child is crying when confronted by MJF, who then screams into the child's face to cry, mocking the child.

I think he tried to touch MJF

MJF lives his gimmick, man, which is easy to do when you work for a company that lets you do what you want.

e: when the dad got pissed that MJF and went to Cody about it, MJF's response was "gently caress them kids"

Grem fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Nov 24, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw Results 11/23:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • The victorious Men's Survivor Series team got a chance to argue their cases for a title shot at Drew McIntyre. They argued, and then Braun Strowman completely lost his poo poo and beat up Adam Pearce.
  • The Hurt Business confronted The New Day backstage and challenged them to another tag title match.
  • The New Day (C) vs The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin) for the tag titles ended in a double countout. MVP insisted the match continue.
  • The New Day (C) defeated The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin) to retain the Raw Tag Team titles.
  • Bobby Lashley interrupted a hurt Adam Pearce backstage to make his own case for a title shot against Drew McIntyre. After a break, Randy Orton also interrupted Pearce.
  • Lana was interviewed about how happy she was about being Sole Survivor in her Survivor Series match.
  • Pearce announced 3 singles matches, with the winners to meet in a triple threat next week to decide Drew McIntyre's #1 contender.
  • Literal accused rapist Matt Riddle won a long singles match against Sheamus to earn a spot in the triple threat next week.
  • Asuka told a surprised Lana she was gonna give her a title shot tonight.
  • Alexa Bliss and Bray Wyatt killed "Friendship Frog" on Firefly Funhouse then played a memorial package of his life. He was 40-years-old.
  • Tribute to the Troops airs on December 6th.
  • Asuka (C) defeated Lana by DQ when Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler attacked Asuka at ringside when she threw water at them. The match lasted like a minute. Lana saved Asuka from being put through a table, so Nia and Shayna challenged them to a tag match.
  • Asuka and Lana defeated Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler in a tag match. Lana avoided going through a table and Asuka got the pin on Shayna when Shayna was caught up choking out Lana.
  • MVP spoke with Matt Riddle backstage.
  • Keith Lee won a long match against Bobby Lashley by DQ after MVP attacked Lee. Lee progresses to next week's triple threat.
  • Alexa Bliss defeated Nikki Cross in a singles match after pretending to cry.
  • AJ Styles defeated Randy Orton in a singles match after Orton got spooked by The Fiend going,"BOO!" at him. AJ progresses to the triple threat next week against Keith Lee and literal accused rapist Matt Riddle.
  • An angry Randy Orton seethed in the ring as the Fiend's laughter played over the speakers and the show ended.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
At least the table gimmick is over. Vince was no longer getting wood

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Drew McInfart

https://twitter.com/Fiend4FolIows/status/1331054656089427968?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one should ever try to justify screaming into a little child's face, telling them to keep crying. it's good. i refuse to believe that extremely tiny child did anything to mjf. maybe the child blew him a kiss and said i love you. that's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
An actual Lana push is almost sorta happening, I'm surprised.

Also, I don't mind draws and gently caress finishes occasionally, it's mad to me that they showed that the New Day and Hurt Business were equal with a draw, to drum up interest.....

Then immediately went to a loss for Hurt Business.