Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

No that was Kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A question:

Do many of the paid shills in the Thunderdome actively wear and display WWE branded merch on their screens?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

A question:

Do many of the paid shills in the Thunderdome actively wear and display WWE branded merch on their screens?

The stream-quality is so poo poo that you wouldn't be able to tell either way

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

So for the fan who really likes RatM music but isn't comfortable with all that political stuff.

God that was hilarious when Morello was dumpstering chuds on social media who somehow don't understand what 'the machine' is.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

There's nothing finer
than Thanksgiving Steiner

Iron Chef Nex
Jan 20, 2005
Serving up a hot buttered stabbing

There was a "heel-side" poster too!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Chuds have their own RATM in Five Finger Death Punch

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BrigadierSensible posted:

A question:

Lol if you think WWE needs to pay people to shill the brand on the Thunderdome

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Power Windows posted:

this might be the worst comparison in the universe because its so accurate. goddamnit.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Power Windows posted:

This clears up so much about that girl I texted with a while last year

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Power Windows posted:

The first time my wife saw me go on an absolute rant was when I heard their cover of "House of the Rising Sun."

# There is a house in Sin City #

Me - "Well that's a funny loving way to pronounce New Orleans."

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1324127309272477696

They're gonna ignore the wife-beating stuff aren't they

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"WWE is collaborating" so yes

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

CobiWann posted:

The first time my wife saw me go on an absolute rant was when I heard their cover of "House of the Rising Sun."

# There is a house in Sin City #

Me - "Well that's a funny loving way to pronounce New Orleans."

I really wish people would stop covering "House of the Rising Sun", almost as much as I wish people would stop putting out albums of the gReAt aMeRiCaN sOnGbOoK when they've run out of ideas for original stuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Benne posted:

They'll have like a sad music segment where they make vague references to "personal demons" and how he overcame them.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Power Windows posted:

I really wish people would stop covering "House of the Rising Sun", almost as much as I wish people would stop putting out albums of the gReAt aMeRiCaN sOnGbOoK when they've run out of ideas for original stuff.

look, blow is expensive, the record industry fucks you and songwriting is hard

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the sweetest words in the English language: composed by: Traditional

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Power Windows posted:

If Elias ever covered it, my brain would finally break.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Benne posted:

WWE and collaborating are sure words that fit well together.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

CobiWann posted:

I think Elias should expand his musical artisty into Prog-Rock a la The Alan Parsons Project.

Why? Coz.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

CobiWann posted:

Elias' new album has a cover of Amazing Grace to the tune of House of the Rising Sun

apparently it's dreadful

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Julio Cruz posted:

Elias' new album has a cover of Amazing Grace to the tune of House of the Rising Sun

apparently it's dreadful

It's beyond rancid. It's the nadir of popular music.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Julio Cruz posted:

apparently it's dreadful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHLDaJsUzPE

yikes.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i have a high schlock tolerance but elias can't sing. also lol at tapping out after two verses because your on the clock

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why? Just... why?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

From the reactions alone it sounds like that's the first good piece of heel work they've done with Elias and, frankly, anyone.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jesus... I couldn’t even get halfway. I do like the retro font he uses for the lettering but that whole thing reeks of some millionaires failson vanity project.

Turrible.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

From the reactions alone it sounds like that's the first good piece of heel work they've done with Elias and, frankly, anyone.

yeah but he’s beating up two defenseless old songs that can’t righteously El Kabong him with his own guitar, and man is it ever an ugly, sordid spectacle

now if, like, Kevin Owens or D-Bry or Big E or fuckin someone were to slam him through a ringside commentary table for crimes against music, then you’d at least have an angle

I tapped out after maybe forty seconds. dude clearly thinks that being slightly scratchy and off key confers some depth of gravitas to his performance, like a cargo-cult mimicry of Bob Dylan or Tom Petty. this jabroni isn’t fit to tune Bob Dylan’s least favorite guitar :argh:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 5, 2020

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That Elias song isn't nearly as bad as I'd expected but it's definitely not good

Also Amazing Grace is one of the first songs anyone learns on most instruments so lol at putting a studio version of that out

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Testekill posted:

To be fair, you predicted that they'd pair up the black people which they always do. You didn't exactly predict mind blowing poo poo

:thejoke:

oldpainless posted:

What happened to Abyss being with AJ?

They needed to get Mega-Ninja on the show somehow, but not as a ninja

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I love this forum we are all friends and like each oth-

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

bartok
May 10, 2006

Makes me appreciate John Cena's rap album even more.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT Results 11/4:
  • Detailed results here.
  • Dakota Kai defeated Ember Moon following distraction by Raquel Gonzalez.
  • Cameron Grimes was scared by a referee backstage.
  • KUSHIDA defeated Cameron Grimes by submission after Grimes got scared of the referee again.
  • Drake Maverick and Killian Dain defeated Ever-Rise by DQ after Pat McAfee lead Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch into an attack on Maverick/Dain.
  • McAfee cut a promo about The Undisputed Era and set fire to their banner, then all four beat the poo poo out of Dain when he tried to fight them as they left.
  • NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano played boardgames with Ghostface from the Scream movies.
  • Toni Storm defeated Shotzi Blackheart in a singles match after Shotzi was distracted by Candie LeRae.
  • Candice revealed she has stolen Shotzi's little tank. She and Ghostface from the Scream movies ran over the little tank in Candice's hummer.
  • Jake Atlas attacked Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoa with a steel pipe.
  • Timothy Thatcher got run off by Anthony Greene while doing one of his Thatch-as-Thatch-can torture sessions.
  • Xia Li revealed the letters from Boa are coming from her family, then demanded William Regal give her a match against Raquel Gonzalez.
  • Rhea Ripley accepted Io Shirai's offer to challenge for the NXT Women's Championship.
  • Tommaso Ciampa defeated credibly accused minor groomer Velveteen Dream in a singles match.
  • Show discussion here.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Why is Ghostface aligned with Candice and Johnny?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Maigius posted:

Remember when Chuckie and Robocop appeared in WCW?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Remember when Chuckie and Robocop appeared in WCW?

That these two WCW legend’s paths never crossed is a tremendous shame, think of the buyrate.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Maigius posted:

Raekwon is ALL ELITE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eat My Fuc posted:

That these two WCW legend’s paths never crossed is a tremendous shame, think of the buyrate.

The WCW Cinematic Universe could have saved Ted Turner's crumbling wrassling empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Maigius posted:

Indi Hartwell is likely one of the persons involved in the recent COVID outbreak. So they're using a stand in that will unmask as Indi soon.