Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Hmmm I see the forums were not as generous as the USA network as to give you an overrun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
JBL is probably on the plane to do some union-busting already.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

It's very bad and dumb

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1328716761517223936

Just noticed he took the laptop so, like... how did they take the account over?

Look at their matching WWE merch so subversive

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

my brother, slapjack

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I was thinking earlier about how WWE has some of the absolute best wrestlers on the planet wasting away there and it made me think of how it’d be like if Real Madrid just made all their players stand in the corner and poo poo their pants during matches.

Sergio Ramos defending the honor of Real Madrid on Twitter

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I remember being at indie shows and Keith Lee getting huge chants for just like milling around in the crowd when his match wasn't on. Dude has all the potential and they're wwe-ing him hard.

He was probably my favorite indie wrestler up until he signed with WWE.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

post/username combo

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

Jeff didn't want to let Matt hog all the head trauma for himself: https://streamable.com/3b6t13

Ouch that's real gnarly.

Also why was Elias electrocuted by sticking a wooden guitar neck inside of a speaker? How is that supposed to work?