Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ground floor of the WWE thread to say

gently caress WWE, all my homies hate WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:

[*] The Thunderdome is now "award-winning and critically acclaimed" according to WWE Commentary.

we love our thunderdome folks, many people are saying it's very good, it has gotten many awards yes it has, our lovely thunderdome, a perfect thunderdome for the wwe universe, the most award winning thunder dome, we love our thunderdome don't we WWE universe.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

do not heed the siren song of the WWE network my friends.

subscribe to wrestle universe instead :getin:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

CobiWann posted:

I don't think the Yakuza games are all that interesting. :colbert:

what the gently caress

:mods:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

skaboomizzy posted:

The big question with WWE now is if we've finally reached the point where the hot indie talent gets the "five-year contract" spiel from NXT Paul and they have seen what happens to everyone else who signed and say "no, I'm good staying indie" as that scene gets back to something approaching normal in America next year.

wrestlers will never get smarter OP, these are people that go into a career where everyone tells them "you know everyone that does this career ends up dead/paralysed/in jail/evil before 40 right?" and they go yeah whatever man im different and they will continue doing this with WWE until WWE dies or wrestling does.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Grendels Dad posted:

Alternatively, they know they will probably eat poo poo 99% oof their career, but they go "worth it" for that Raw Mainevent.

this is also valid.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

alex zayne isn't going to get a gimmick because he's never going to appear on TV.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lid posted:

Alex Zayne is a horrible fit for WWE because his thing is insane dangerous flips with no care for his well being, its like if Ricochet had no filter (as in pre-WWE Ricochet). There is no world where they let someone that wild just go out there and go. I've seen this man take a bump on his spine on the edge of concrete stairs.

last time I saw him he did a dive inbetween two celing fans from a balcony.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

a cyborg mug posted:

Sounds like signing with WWE is a good thing for his health tbqh

catching covid is bad for your health, OP.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rhonne posted:

Do you think Vince ever watches other wrestling shows, sees all the different styles out there, and thinks to himself: "what is this poo poo!?"

the WWE style is so bland and bad because vince thinks workrate is southern nonsense.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Astro7x posted:

Why the hell didn’t I watch Lucha Underground when it was live.

I wish there was like an essential guide to skip the crap and just see all the good stuff.

lucha underground was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

they actually stole it from bull nakano.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Man I think after like 25 or so odd years i’m done with WWE. Been a subscriber since day one in 2013/14? it’s cancelled. Yes hope Bryan and Reigns and Andrade all the women leave. I don’t give a poo poo about anyone else they have.

I probably won’t be in WWE threads anymore because I don’t feel it’s worth my time to hate post/ hate watch/ etc. It’s not even funny it’s just a bad “product” and I loving hate describing art as product, but WWE doesn’t make art even on accident anymore.

You ran me off Vince, you stupid, talentless, punk rear end dork with no taste, talent or ambition. You own the legacy of pro wrestling by accident, in the same way your success was purely accident, born into wealth with just enough snake like rear end kissing mentality to weasel your way into your daddies sphere. Artless, gutless, boring heathen, may your afterlife be damned, brittle, and hot hot hot.

I hope this is my last WWE post!

Love to the community here ya’ll are nice.

petition to put this post in the OP of every WWE thread.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Benne posted:

Are people still clinging to a 7-year-old irony gimmick to pretend that Bo Dallas isn't the drizzling shits?

Bo actually owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i have recently come to the opinion that jeff hardy was never actually good.