Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Grendels Dad posted:

Ali are you ok?
Ali are you ok?
Are you ok Ali?

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth slapjack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

lol

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Would you rather be Ricochet, Shorty GChad Gable, or in Retaliation?!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

oh no! I got DMCA'd for downloading Walter vs That guy because of this thread, I do like their DMCA letter where they tell me they own everyone/thing

quote:

Subject: WWE Digital Millennium Copyright Notice (P2P) Notice ID #222183138073

11-02-2020

Dear Sir or Madam:

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. ("WWE") is the exclusive owner of numerous trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrights, including, but not limited to, WWE, the WWE logo, RAW, SmackDown, ECW, WCW, as well as all of its talent images, likenesses, and rights of publicity. WWE, as the premier provider of wrestling entertainment services, has through extensive use and promotion of its intellectual property, established substantial and valuable good will in its intellectual property. As such, WWE vigilantly protects its intellectual property rights and does not tolerate any infringement of the same.

I'm the service marks

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

CobiWann posted:

Wait, did you stream it like on Dailymotion/Vimeo, or download it and watch it on your computer?

nah just a torrent that had like 3 seeds because why would anyone want nxt uk

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Nipponophile posted:

Two of those seeds were WWE-owned computers so they could catch people like yourself.

they sure got me!!!! can't believe I forgot I was broadcasting an IP address

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

ICR posted:

Im not right but sometimes I just wonder if these things happen because they know they got you for 5 more years anyway.

It just crossed my mind because the MONTH before Gulaks contract was set to expire, he was being featured and killing it with Daniel Bryan.

Then he signed his 5 years and welp, hes back in catering.

ummm excuse me, Drew Gulak is the current 24/7 champ (after he/truth both got destroyed by Lashley who then just dumped Gulak on top of a R-Deadl, unless the title has changed in like the past 2 weeks (probably), and before that he was always part of the 24/7 7/11 I94 Europeon World title chase (except during official 24/7 titles, when it''s a non title match!)

Hirez fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Nov 7, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I wonder when Trump is gonna show up on Smackdown... before he leaves office? maybe the real leader of Retribution?!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

KungFu Grip posted:

[*]Johnny Gargano defended the North American Title in a "random" open challenge by him spinning a wheel. He rigged it so that he'd get jobber Leon Ruff as his opponent.
[*]Leon Ruff defeats Johnny Gargano via surprise roll up, becoming the new North American Champion.

[*]Rey Mysterio and his family is interviewed backstage about all the things Seth Rollins put him and them through in the final match of this never ending feud.
[*]Rey Mysterio defeats Seth Rollins in what is supposedly the last match in their feud after Murphy turned on Rollins.
[*]Seth Rollins is raging backstage and demands a match with Murphy from Adam Pearce. Seth says he's done with the Mysterios even though Murphy is aligned with them now.
[list]

ahhh thats the stuff.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

abraham linksys posted:

why did randy get the belt at HIAC, what

My scoop is he wellness'd or didn't give his twitch account!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Do not even ask posted:

talk about one step forward and two three five steps back

maybe I misreading as Peyton is worse than Mandy/Dana (obviously Lacey is); but Peyton loving owns now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoAGL_Fo2o&hd=1

(but put Billie with her as her manager/friend who hangs around; Billie still sucks at wrestling but their promos only work together)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

KungFu Grip posted:

You think that's bad, the smackdown women's team still is missing two spots!

they built it up on Smackdown, so it'd be really funny if Drew lost tonight and that build was for nothing

Natalya is on Smackdown right? lol if she just starts getting the oh poo poo everyones injured on our 6 person womens division spot

Hirez fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 17, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

theres like 2 matches scheduled...

I'm sure he'll show up just to choke-slam Aleister through a table, than tombstone him through one for good measure (and for the rest of the PPV's until their Wrestlemania match)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

the CM Punk special

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

to be fair, the smackdown teams still 3 spots TBD (lol), so its really only 4 :colbert:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

He’s just having fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD7T_z3KPvw

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

are NXT not involved with Survivor Series at all?

They get their own War Games!!!

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/1329234513063505923

Shook!

are there any feuds going on in NXT that would need a wargames match? Is TUE still a thing? Imperial?

vvv: who are the Kings of NXT.... Oney/Dunne/that football kicker?

Hirez fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Nov 20, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

explosivo posted:

Just realized that there's a PPV tonight lol

and also next Sunday!

e: oh next next Sunday!

Hirez fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 22, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Backsplash was in June brother

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1330566849415802880

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Jerusalem posted:

• Shane McMahon, Big Show, JBL, Jeff Hardy, Mick Foley, The Godfather, The Godwins, Savio Vega, Rikishi, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Triple H and Kane came out to stand in the ring for a video package for the Undertaker. When the video package was over, they were all gone and Vince McMahon was in the ring.
    ------
  • Undertaker's theme played on a tesla coil or something but it sounded like a kid's casio keyboard with very old batteries in it.

Since I hate the undertaker, this is just the breakdown of first Gong Hit until He retires forever!!!!!!
(this was after they kicked all the other olds out, then Vince talked for like 10 seconds and called out the Undertaker (and then disapeared) - which was like 15 minutes~

10:12:15 - First undertaker entrance dong! hit
new cool and hip, Undertaker theme by fellow goon Deadmau5 plays for a bit

10:15:00 - Undertaker appears, begins his walk....
still walking...
a little bit more

10:16:30 - Undertaker reaches the ring
waiting on hydralic old man lift to finish taking him up

10:18:00 - Undertaker makes it inside the ring finally....
Undertaker looks lost in the squared circle... where am i? what am I doing? what are these random drum sounds happening all night

10:19:50 - Music stops, White Supremacy Undertaker chants start...
and stop...
and start again...

10:21:25 - Undertaker says his first word
10:22:45 - Undertaker Rests In Peace
10:22:46 Never - Undertaker retires
just gonna hang out in the ring doing nothing for a few mins\

10:24:00 - Ghost Paul Bearer!! (someone said Ghosts! earlier in the thread)
still hanging around doing poses!

10:26:30 - The final ring exit
just gonna walk back up the ramp... ugh its so far..... my knees

10:28:00 - White Power Salute + Lightning at exit
10:28:45 - okay Stage Exit for real now --- until next blood money show

Hirez fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Nov 23, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

MassRafTer posted:

The Undertaker is so lovely and lame that I am glad he got a fitting send off.

He's still got his WWE HOF speech, and I'm sure dozens of Raw appearances and probably judge of Undertaker Court on zoom

then all those appearances left in his 15 year legends contract that he just signed recently that he's probably mandated too -- unless that $1000/minute wwe cameo business takes off!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Pylons posted:

The only time I was watching WWE was during Wrestlemania 17 so I only ever knew Bikertaker. None of this means anything to me.

Bikertaker was the worst one, but imo they were all equally bad.

e: I never watched Bikertaker era, just seens clips

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

DeepDickPizza posted:

This entire thread of snippets from the Taker Cameos is the funniest thing I've seen in forever.
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1330740669120319489?s=20

these are all definitely worth $1000... in lols

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I like that he's doing it at like "don't get caught even if kevin dunn fucks up" speed, but it still takes him like 5 seconds and he can barely get his fat rear end over the barricade

[big poppa pump he's fat youtube here]

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1331252381724659713?s=21
So whats this the cover for? Did Braun get a wellness suspension or is there a Speaking Out story about to break?

Or is this just set up Braun as a rebel outsider when he shows up at Raw next week?

maybe retribution is WWE Digital :thunk:

e: and didn't Retribution steal/hack the WWE account... did WWE take it back already

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I liked Shaemus in the TMNT movie :colbert:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Spiderdrake posted:

I believe they did, yes, but rumor is/was they collected enough recordings to just replay earlier thunderdomes.

I don't think it's a rumor, plenty of people have posted on twitter that their old selfs are watching the thunderdome, sometimes multiple copies of themselves. Plus there's a whole bunch of "looping" videos like in "Speed" so it's kinda obvious at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder if they will keep a crowd coordinator regardless and instruct people in the crowd how to act and kick them out if they don't.

They probably have their muting technology / piping in noise down now - I can't not see Rapist chants at Riddle not being muted changed to cheers if live crowds ever come back