Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

THIS NEW AV WILL LET ME POST LIZARD TITS TWICE AS EFFICIENTLY!

IT'S GIVING ME A FUCKING BONER RIGHT NOW!

I've been learning 3D in Blender. I started like in December I think, with zero prior art experience of any kind. So my poo poo probably isn't impressive yet. But it's mine! Anyone who is into Blender at all will probably recognize the famous Donut Tutorial. This is my journey so far.

The Donut:

Some items: (Anvil was part of a tutorial, I added the sword + shield)

Castle Hallway - Day

Castle Hallway - Lost Goon at Night

My First Character - Body

My First Character - Headshot

Well thanks for reading hope you liked it. I hope to get around to making more stuff soon.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Oven Wrangler

That's all pretty loving cool! I'd love to learn how to do something like that one day.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here. It's gone now.

I posted about this in another thread, but I'm still very excited about it.

We had the Brazilian Megaman Comic thread last year and collectively decided to have a comics jam to continue the cliffhanger from the official comics. I made this cover for the "first volume":

I also work as a BG artist on a show called Pantheon and was tasked with designing the interior of a comic shop. Since we need comic covers to populate it, my AD and I agreed that anyone on the crew should be able to submit comic covers.

I submitted my horny Megaman cover (with a title tweak) and it got approved. So a little piece of our goon project will be immortalized on a TV show forever and I am stupid, stupid happy.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Fantastic!!!
Can you post a pic when it happens (with the backstory) in GBS please?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Megaman thread was great, ridiculously proud of all who sailed in that thread.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 28, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Bismuth posted:

lastly, flower crowns for week old rats (that I bred, does that count as 'making' something?)

Lol those are adorable

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here. It's gone now.

Spinz posted:

Fantastic!!!
Can you post a pic when it happens (with the backstory) in GBS please?

Yesyesyesyes!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Megaman thread was great, ridiculously proud of all who sailed in that thread.

Someday I wanna electric boogaloo it. I still think of things breaking into triangles and crashing computers and can't stop laughing.

Evan Jellicle
Apr 20, 2008

I recorded a cover of my favorite Thin Lizzy song. I posted this on another thread recently so forgive me if you see it twice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4tzI5mgLw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Evan Jellicle posted:

I recorded a cover of my favorite Thin Lizzy song. I posted this on another thread recently so forgive me if you see it twice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4tzI5mgLw

This is nice very relaxing. It sounds good even without being familiar with the original!